2019年8月28日星期三

YRYM HT barbecue mat keep grill clean

Perfect for keeping your grill clean but also for grilling vegetables and potatoes that are cut up. It keeps all your food contained and can cook easily. I love how easy the are to clean and are reusable. These are simply the best! Worth every penny! Love not having to clean the grates on my grill. Also, I can wash in dishwasher and reuse. I love these. They keep the flames down in the grill, does not let the food burn as quickly. This is the third time we have bought some. One usually last me about 2 months before I need to replace them. I love these!!! Always put them on your grill after you light it so they will be hot when you put your meat on. I leave them to cool and wash off with the hose then take them in and scrub with hot water. What a great idea. These YRYM HT barbecue mats are wonderful. Nonstick and easy to use but most of all keeps the grill clean.


YRYM HT barbecue mat did a good job for me when grilling small items. It prevented items from falling through the grill gaps. Easy to clean but be careful they are not very sturdy. The bend and cut easily. The packet had 5 sheets so i am sure they will last me a very long time since i only used 1 and it is still reusable after 2 uses. I like that the food doesn't fall through the grill or stick to it. If anything burns on the mat, it doesn't always clean off. Some areas did, but not all of them. I do like using them. For the price it's worth using them. Always use when grilling so there is not much mess to clean up. Hate to clean the grill. So with the mats no grill clean up.


YRYM HT non stick BBq grill mat  is nothing short of amazing. I have used it multiple times on my Kamdo charcoal grill, it works great. Nothing sticks to it, and I mean nothing, it's a breeze to clean. We cut one of the sheets to fit our toaster oven pan, no more fooling around with foil or parchment paper . I highly recommend this product and it was delivered on time in excellent condition. Great product and seller. Cooking steak, fish, and hamburgers. They all come out with a nice brown on the outside and they’re cooked inside as if it were directly on the grill. If you purchase a new grill I would suggest that you have these sheets to save your grate from getting caked with burnt on grease. Love using these when camping to make cleanup easy. I have used on a grate off to side of campfire to cook all kinds of meats and veggies. Food maintains flavor without falling into fire!


I use my grill almost daily. Never have to worry about the clean up with these barbecue mats. Keeps grill clean. Allows grill marks and bbq tadte. Love that these were large enough that I could cut them to the size I need. Gave these as a gift to my friend and she loves them so I am getting her some more. I purchased these this time for my sister. I liked mine so much I figured she'd enjoy having them also. She BBQ's frequently. A surprise gift is always nice to get and she loved getting them. I purchased these this time for my sister. I liked mine so much I figured she'd enjoy having them also. She BBQ's frequently. A surprise gift is always nice to get and she loved getting them.

没有评论:

发表评论