2019年8月21日星期三

YRYM HT non stick grill mat make grill easy to clean

I purchased YRYM HT non stick grill mat and I miss used it I contacted the company they replaced it and told me how to use it, I’m extremely satisfied with their customer service and they’re great grill mat, I would suggest them giving better directions on use of the mat since I used it on too high a flame .! the directions could’ve been a little clearer. Great Kona Mat, every BBQ lover must have it. Make easier the worst part of the BBQ that its cleaning. With the Kona mat everythings its easier and the food really gets a nice color and sour. For grilling meats and veg. Have not used it yet but will tonight. Easy cleanup. Barbecue Mat is easy to trim to size of grill surface. Heats up fast so be careful. Suggestion allowing to cool some before wiping down with paper towel. Wash with warm water and dish soap.


My son swears by his YRYM HT non stick grill mat. He used it to grill chicken, shrimp and steak when we were visiting him last month. Everything was cooked to perfection, his grill stayed clean and he didn't lose any shrimps or veggies through the grates. I had to order a set for myself and could not be more pleased. I use one mat on our gas grill and the other on our Big Green Egg. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves to grill. I used it immediately upon arrival. Heats quickly, uniformly, good grill marks. Much more durable than mats it replaced. Definitely happy with this purchase. I love this grill mat. I use it in the drip pan on my grill to make it easier to clean. I also have two other grill mats that I use for cooking. They are really great. it fits perfect to a large BBQ grill, the meat doesn't stick on pad, washable and ready to use again and again.


Just used the babrecue mat for the 1st time. It's a windy day but the mat stopped the flames from blowing around. I was able to use less propane because the mat holds the heat under the mat where it belongs. The steaks cooked very fast without any flareups. I wiped the mat after I removed the steaks and the mat was easy to clean. Just a little paper toweling and no elbow grease. I then washed it in the sink with the rest of the dishes. I am 69 yrs. old and I wish that I had this mat for the last 50years. What a great mat and company. Thanks Amazon. You came thru again. I like the thickness of this mat, as the past ones I have used have been so flimsy. I am very pleased with my new Kona grill mat!! The of size the YRYM HT barbecue Mat covers the entire grilling area. I can grill multiple items without the worry of flare ups.


The YRYM HT barbecue Mat that I just received is for larger meals prepared on my Charbroil Infared 4 Burner Grill. These mats are very easy to clean, compared to previous mats I’ve used. I’ve used them when I’ve used barbecue sauce, cooking bacon, making pizza’s. I can’t say enough. It looks like we’ll be grilling more often using Kona grill mat! The clean-up is a breeze, and the grilled food tastes great! I ordered a size that was bigger than I needed.. But overall all my peas, peppers and zucchini came out browned and tasty.. And the pork was delicious... A one stop cookout. This is my second Kona Mat. My last one finally wore out. I have recommended this brand to many people. I can’t say enough about how awesome this product is. My favorite thing is not having to clean the grill grate. Still have to clean the mat though. But that is easy, just moisten and clean with a blue kitchen sponge (rough side). Nice product but miss the grill marks.

没有评论:

发表评论