2019年8月7日星期三

butcher paper is wonderful for smoking meats

Started using YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper on brisket instead of foil.. now I can slice it properly and bark is perfect, not mushy and soft, crumbly bbq like when i used foil. NEVER going back to foil. I used this kraft butcher paper to keep the bark on the ribs and it did that but using foil on ribs gets them more tender I am going to try using this on Brisket next time. Im thinking the same thing will happen on a BUTT? Paper worked great! Never received the book you talked about. Was delivered quickly , and as described except there was no free recipe book included.,that is why I only gave 4 stars. I wish I had taken a picture of the brisket I smoked. The butcher wrapping paper held up and did a great job. Delivery was prompt and on time.This is exactly what i was looking for and i couldn't find it in any stores. Just what i needed for smoking a brisket. Worked out great! Have not used it yet but I am sure it works good.


Completely satisfied!! Shipping was quick and YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper works just as it is suppose too. Great paper to wrap my meats that I cook/smoke on my Big Green Egg. I've only used this on a pork butt, but was much better than foil during the rest period. I'm looking forward to using it with a brisket. The eBook is a nice resource. Looks like some good recipes that I'll definitely be trying. I did discover that the eBook is sent to you once Amazon ships your order. I wasn't sure and contacted the seller once the order had been placed and learned that they will send it once it ships. They were so nice ... went ahead and sent it to me in their reply. So, just be patient ... you'll get your eBook once Amazon ships the order.


I am an experienced cook that has always wrapped in aluminum foil and recently decided to try butcher paper roll on the recommendation of a fellow barbecuer. I bought my paper through Anders Store on Amazon because of price and the recipe e-book that was included. I used the paper and the Aaron Franklin brisket recipe from the e-book for my 4th of July cook. I also cooked ribs and pork shoulders using my own rubs and the paper. The results were outstanding! The paper does a superior job of protecting the moisture and smoke level of the meat while keeping the bark from becoming soggy. I will definitely put away the foil and use paper from now on.


It’s great quality and I love how thick it is. It was shipped out really fast and was packaged very nice. I bought it to use use for bbq and to also use it for crafts and to write on. So it has worked great for all that :). Only wish that I could get it in the 24” because that’s the size of mount I have to hold it on the wall. Haven’t had a chance to use this product since it was a gift. However the recipient was excited to try it out for thre annual Christmas bbq. This is an excellent purchase. Great quality. Wonderful for smoking meats. I used this butcher paper to wrap a brisket once it reached it's stall. It worked perfectly and seemed to push through the stall much quicker than without it. I was in a rush with it being Thanksgivingso I wasn't able to get any pictures but it turned out beautiful. I will definitely keep this stocked up at home.
Nothing to dislike about this product nor retailer that I purchased from. YRYM HT General Store delivered as promised and I will purchase from them again in the future. Tried the Pink Butcher Kraft Paper on some pork ribs and didn't think they were as good as foil ribs. Tried on some Pork Butts. It was messier working with the paper than the foil. Maybe it would work great for a single brisket but so far I am disappointed.

没有评论:

发表评论