2019年8月6日星期二

YRYM HT non stick grill mat prevent flare ups for grilling

I cook out all the time and as anyone knows your grates get really dirty and greasy. With YRYM HT non stick grill mat you can cook small veggies and or meat and not worry about it falling through the grates. Just keeps your grill cleaner. Also after I cook you just put the non stick grill mat in the sink and it cleans off so easy but you can still get the grill marks on meat and veggies. Wish I would have had them years ago. The original grill mats I purchased were thicker and reusable. These mats are too thin and non stick coating was horrible. Got through my grilling but in the end I had to throw out the mats. I could not wipe them clean. All residue from the food I cooked had harden. YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats are the perfect size for my 3 burner grill. I have used similar products for several years and they really work well to prevent flare ups and help cook foods evenly. If you have not tried using grill mats before do yourself a favor and order them now. They clean up great for use again and again.


Good value.YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats are thicker than what I got at the store but way cheaper. When they get grungy, just toss it and get another. No stick grill mat does the job! I used it couple times and it works very well. After cook, soaked it with soap and water for some hours then rinse it off and reuse it.  if you've ever cleaned up a mess in a stove - you'll appreciate this product. I love cooking with these!  Quick and easy cleanup!  Over and over! These mats work great especially for smoking meat. Fine for grilling if you use common sense. They are then and barns not good I throw them in the garbage. I tried it and its very good, heat resistance, non stick and easy to clean afterward. it works well, but you have to clean right away because the burnt food sticks to it.  maybe i can spray it with pam or something before i use it. I  received non stick grill mat - it is as described-works great.


I love that I can now cook my eggs and my steak on the grill at the same time! Works great! Just as described and keeps the grill and burners clean. YRYM HT non stick grill mat is the best product out there. I use it for camping and grilling at the house. I can through cheese on it to melt to make quesadilla. Or even make eggs on it with no oil. Love this product. Changed the whole way of BBQ. Clean up in seconds.. Would buy again. Best in the market. No more mess on the grill or food falling thru the grates! Clean-up is a snap, too.


We used the YRYM HT No Stick Grill Mat EVERY time we grill now. No burnt food ever and is a cinch to clean up! Love it!!! Work exactly as described. We grilled asparagus, zucchini and squash on the mats tonight and they were wonderful. And yes, there were grill marks :) Highly recommend for anything you would like to grill but don't want to fall thru the grate. I used the mat 3 times and it was great. I did vegetables, fish, and hamburgers. Washed the mat in the sink and used Dawn soap each time and it came out great. Mat is nice an thick and easy to clean.Very impressed with how well this cooked my veggies and it was super easy to clean.

没有评论:

发表评论