2019年8月12日星期一

butcher wrapping paper are used for craft and design

I use butcher wrapping paper for my kids and it's great! We roll it out and draw on it or do some sort of activity on it. So for my purpose, it works great. I'm not a butcher. I don't even play one on TV. But this butcher paper makes me feel like a professional. I tear off a slice and wrap my soon-to-be-frozen delicacies in this butcher paper and I'm instantly taken back to the corner butcher shop of my youth. Use it to wrap my steaks to freeze and as a shelf liner. Works great for both. Arrived on time- high quality- used for picnic table covers at cookout and not one tear. An excellent product, especially for my need in sublimation printing. Supplier customer service has to be at least 10 stars. Husband used it for his smoked brisket and came in first place in the cook off! Product is what I ordered. Will use to cover a wood table and keep paint and stain from getting on the wood below.


I bought butcher wrapping paper for pattern making for my fashion design classes and it is just as described. The paper is great but, I thought it would be waxed on one side. I'm just using it for a craft so it's not a big deal. I think it will work fine for what I need it for. it is good quality , but i usually get a much larger roll for this price, not affordable for my use. Hello, the paper came really fast actually. It was absolutely perfect for me. I am a fashion design student, butcher paper is used to make patterns. This one is exactly like the one my school buys. Based on its width it fits basic blocks perfectly. Butcher paper was used to line the top of my cabinets. The paper was of good quality and worked well for the task I used it for. Arrived quickly and was just what i wanted. Good quality. Got this to roll out over a long table at my toddler's birthday party and made an art station for the kids. Worked perfectly!


Arrived later than expected, as I had originally purchased kraft butcher paper for a painting party for children. Paper is sturdy and appears to be of good quality. Great to use for children’s art projects and cheaper than paper that is marketed for such. Great! Came quickly and in perfect condition, and works well for me. I own two very messy parrots and I found this to be the perfect solution to lay on the floor around their cage for the easiest clean-up!  I use this paper, hung up on a wall, to leave messages for my students. It is easy and portable, works well for what I wanted it for. Works well for what I use it for, which is as a layer between shirts, etc and my heat press plate.


I bought this to contain various messes: around the coffee maker, beneath the Crockpt. It works better than anything else I have tried. The dispenser would be handy so I could tear it off more easily, but cutting it with scissors is not impossible. I'm a teacher, and this paper is great for making banners. Students love it, and it holds up well! We are having so much fun as a family...using this paper as a table runner...coloring and writing messages for birthdays! Very thick, very nice paper, will reorder when we need more!

没有评论:

发表评论