2019年8月15日星期四

why uses butcher wrapping paper for smoked meat


The versatility of this quality made-in-the-USA butcher wrapping paper is great. In addition to using this paper for food preparation, smoking and storage for which it is primarily intended, it can also be used for many other household purposes such as lining drawers, arts & crafts, wrapping packages and making templates. Not pictured in the Amazon post are two included plastic end-caps on each end of the roll for mounting on a dispenser/cutter that I intend to buy for mounting on a wall. In case you are wondering, the paper is actually brown as pictured, not an aesthetic pink as described in the post. 


YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper is perfect. It comes on a huge roll and it also has plastic inserts on the end so you can put it on a rod if you have one. I am using it wrap and freeze meat and it works great for that. Much better than using plastic freezer bags... no burn on the meat. It is unwaxed so it will also work great in the smoker. The quality is great and roll is huge for the price. This will also come in handy for crafts and wrapping prepared foods. Less wasteful than plastic. A really good deal!  We hunt and we barbecue .... so obviously I am putting this paper to good use ! I do plan to use it for other purposes in my studio as well. It's a good weight and the same pinkish brown color as the paper I have bought in the past from a local BBQ joint. Firing up the pit this weekend and will be using the paper to smoke some venison sausage. Very pleased with this butcher paper and plan to reorder when needed.


YRYM HT butcher paper roll is perfect for many things!! I purchased it to package meat mainly. My husband is a big hunter and it works perfectly to divide the meat out in smaller portions. Also, I have a 7 year old daughter who loves to make slime. So, This works perfectly to lay down on the table to prevent the mess I normally have to clean up!! I wanted this mainly for craft purposes. My daughter loves to draw and we are both into arts and crafts. I liked that it has a pink tint too. Since using it for drawing and such, then it is good that it doesn't have the wax texture also. However, I haven't yet, but I will likely try it out for cooking meat too and see how well it works. Can update my review then. It is exactly as advertised though and we will keep enjoying it. Love how much comes with it and with a whole roll, can create larger works of art and have lots of fun with it.


Great Buy!!! My husband has a green egg and this works great for all the smoking he likes to do. I use this paper on my woodworking assembly table while doing glue ups and painting. It works very well as paint and glue does not soak through the paper easily. Delivery was prompt. I will reorder as needed. Good quality! Exactly what I was looking for! I’ll be ordering more when we need it! Just as described. Works great between garden rows with grass on top as a weed barrier. I ordered this paper to use to make rocks for our Easter Play this year. Its seems to be holding up really good, also seems to hold spray paint well also. Use for covering up tables for painting class. We used this paper to line tables for a wreath workshop. The paper did not tear and we were able to use it for two workshops. I also like that it is recycled. I have ordered another 2 rolls.

没有评论:

发表评论