2019年9月3日星期二

Barbecue mat is a must have for BBQers

So far I have grilled spinach, sliced mushroom, and various other veggies. I have also grilled fresh caught fish. All have turned out well. The best thing is I can Grill my meat selection on one half of my Weber and my veg on the non stick grill mat on the other half. No running between the grill and the stove. Although the manufacturer says do not subject to direct flame I recently had a grill mishap. (grease build up fire) My grill mat survived unscathed. Run them in the dishwasher, a quick spritz of PAM and re-use. Will purchase again if these ever begin to stick. One thing though, do not expect to see the marvelous grill marks that you get from just using regular grill grates but you will get that great grill flavor because the gaps in the screen are large enough to allow fat to drip through and sizzle.


I cut non stick grill mat to put in the bottom of my dishwasher silverware tray. The silverware tray/holder was breaking on the bottom and the silverware would fall through. A new silverware holder/tray was priced at over $100! I put non stick grill mat on the bottom - silverware doesn't fall through and it is heat resistant! Just what we needed to smoke our salmon.I liked that I could grill smaller items, It was just awkward to handle when done. Like ok, what do I put this on to carry it in and you end up dirtying another pan. I cut the mats to fit my new 30 inch Masterbuilt electric smoker. They do cut down on required cleanup of the smoker shelves, and do not appear to interfere with prep time for briskets. Very pleased with this purchase. Works perfect plea for cooking small items so they do not fall through the grill. Held up great to the heat. We'll be using this all summer!


YRYM HT Barbecue mat works great on any grill or smoker. Easy to clean and keeps the food from falling through. Clean up a snap, nothing stuck to grill, had to cut for round grill, will use from now on... fabulous. Fantastic! I've used mine a few times now and I can't say enough about them. I usually throw two on my grill, side by side, I have a big built in gas grill. I can put all my fresh sliced veggies on it, including small pieces like sliced mushrooms, French green beans, etc. None fall thru!!! I haven't tried the dishwasher yet, however they wash up with ease in the sink, no "scrubbing" required. I'm going to order a second set now as I cook all year long on my grill! This grill Mesh mat is great. Its perfect when I'm grilling small pieces of meat or seafood. It kept food from falling into the grill and came off the mat easily. Also easy to clean and reuse it over and over again.

YRYM HT Barbecue mat is okay. Barbecue mat works but the mesh is wider spaced than I would like. The burgers in particular don't break and fall through like they do with my grill rack. They just don't clean up as easily as I'd like. These grill mesh mats are awful. I used them on our perfectly normal grill at temps below 400. I washed them by hand. They started to shred after their second cooking session. The grit was impossible to clean off as well. The product was Nothing like I thought. They lasted for no more than 2-3 bbq's. They cost so much more money than the tin equivalent. I bought these so I could reuse for most of the summer. We have already used and thrown them away. I'm entirely disappointed. Used this to grill salmon for the first time last night. After soaking and scrubbing, and then dishwashing, it wouldn't come clean. It's not non-stick and while it's dishwasher safe, it doesn't get clean enough to use again. I don't think there is a good option for a dishwasher safe nonstick grill pan or mat out there, but I would not buy this one again.




没有评论:

发表评论