2019年8月19日星期一

how to use barbecue grill mats for grill

We plan on using YRYM HT barbecue grill mats tomorrow on Memorial Day, but have already tested them out. The meat we cooked on the grill was the juiciest we have ever eaten from off of our own grill or at any BBQ! The fat is able to drain off, and without the fire hitting the food directly the meat we cooked was able to stay moist without being dried out! We cooked chicken and hamburgers on the mat so far, neither of which burnt, but had that delicious grilled taste. No more burnt edges, or overdone food. The barbecue grill mats work great at providing temperature that is evenly distributed, but the mats do not melt under high temps.


A set of 5 barbecue grill cooking mats, which is a really good deal since the barbcue grill mats can be re-used! We made chicken on one side, flipped our mat and then made burgers. After we got done cooking the food we wiped down both sides of the mat while it was still warm and the mat was clean for the next use. I can not wait to use these mats to grill out tomorrow. Truly makes the food taste so much better! Sample provided for evaluation and review.


Just used the YRYM HT grill cooking mat for the first time today and I love it. It's exactly what I expected, my steaks turned out beautifully. Would highly recommend. Plus they arrived super fast. I was intrigued by the idea of these mats, as I cook at lot of things like haloumi cheese and shellfish on the BBQ, and they can be a little tricky to keep from oozing/falling through the grill. I wasn't sure what to expect, so when the mats arrived I was surprised to find that they are a solid mat. They work great for exactly what I need them for, grill marks still happen as claimed. I tried cooking chicken breast on them just to see, and while it works perfectly well, I did not find it gave the real "BBQ" flavour, and because it is a solid mat the meat cooked in its own fat, kind of like a frying pan. That being said, it is a miracle for veggies and the items mentioned above! For anyone who is learning to grill, or a little nervous about cooking on a grill, this would be a good first step to get an idea about temperatures and timing without much risk of wasting food!


Exactly as described. You can cook almost anything on these things and nothing will stick!! Wonderful! My grill stays in great condition even after use. Food cooks evenly and beautifully (I've even gotten some grill marks). Absolutely excellent! I just used the mat to cook Mahi & Ahi on the outdoor grill. I had no stick, however both fish were covered in olive oil. I did get grill marks thru the mat @ 350F. I will continue to use the mat to cook with fish. I just placed another order for these mats for my other summer and winter home. What an outstanding product I grilled 3 T-bone steaks to perfection using them. Seared and slow cooked with no problems and cleaning them was a breeze while the grill looked like it was never used! Even had 2 friends order them. Hi, I just received my grill matts and I'm looking forward to using them this Memorial Day weekend. They do look very strong and durable.

没有评论:

发表评论