2019年8月5日星期一

review of YRYM HT grill cooking mat


Just received the YRYM HT grill cooking mat seems very tough and just washed it . I am eager to try it.  I have never experienced anything like it. Great quality product.  These are excellent bbq accessories. I simply will not bbq fragile items like chicken or fish without them. They are super easy to clean if you wipe off with a wet rag when the surface is hot. These are premium quality grill mats. Highly recommended. I bought YRYM HT grill cooking mat to replace a similar one that was not holing up. I read the reviews of other grill cooking mat and this one and decided to try this one because I liked the idea that it was thicker than the rest. I hoped that meant it would hold up longer but also have the same ability to have char marks and etc. I tried it for the first time last night and it does what it says it does and the meat did not stick. I even cooked in BBQ sauce. I wished cleanup was a little easier, hence the 4 stars and not 5. I would recommend to anyone to asked.


The YRYM HT Best grill cooking mat is far superior to the name brand grilling mat that I had previously owned and used. The YRYM HT is much thicker, performs wonderfully. My husband does all the grilling and loves these mats. Our grilled chicken, beef and pork turn out browned and moist . They clean easily, just wipe with paper towel and wash with nonabrasive cloth and hot soapy water. This was one of the best purchases I've made, highly recommend. These barbecue grill mats will last for a very long time- but they will be the only ones I will buy in the future. Great value. Thanks for a superior product! I received my mats I'm a very timely manner. The first thing I did was grill salmon and bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers and the mat worked like a dream. Just for curiosity sake, I even cracked an egg and cooked it too. Worked great. One of the best buys I have had.


Before my burgers were burnt, and chicken came out dry some times, and cooking with YRYM HT barbecue grill mats was amazing! i always cook my food on low temp and still was burning and when i was using this it kept in the juices from the meet and has a great flavor. i love it!! It is easy to clean up (almost a breeze.....) the food keep the natural flavors and the grill mat make it easier to control the temps. Just received and used them twice. Both times food came out great. First were cut veggies and the other time was burgers. Grill marks were good looking besides having the food turn out perfectly.


These YRYM HT barbecue grill mats work great. I have tried similar products in the past but none were of the quality of this set. The mats kept the food separated from rusty gratings but still left grill marks. Clean up was a breeze. I have tried similar products in the past but none were of the quality of this set. The mats kept the food separated from rusty gratings but still left grill marks. Clean up fast..These mats work great. Nice thick mat. Haven't tried yet but excited to see how easy it cleans up. It's got a great finish. Great grilling mat. I have used it a few times for chicken, pizza and vegetable kabobs on my Char-Broil TRU Infrared grill. I have never used them before so I was a bit hesitant at first but it really makes the cleanup a breeze! I highly recommend to others. I took them to the grill, heated up the grill to 400 degrees, mats can withstand 500 degrees.

没有评论:

发表评论