2019年8月8日星期四

review of YRYM HT non stick grill mat

I have used the cheaper thinner barbecue grill mats with great results. However these Kona grill mats are much thicker and the quality looks great. Can't wait to use them. This was one of the only things my husband asked for Christmas. We both love this product and wouldn't think of buying any other brand. A bit to thick to my taste easy to wash, but grill marks are not as defined as in the image. I think thickness reduces overall cooking temp. Works as stated. I have found sometimes you need to use a soft scotchbrite pad to clean and remove all food residue. Much easier than cleaning the grill. Heard these were great to use. Have grates that rusted within one year and thought these would be helpful to use. Got this for my husband who has a love/addiction to bbqing. He loved it, easy to use, easy to clean!


I've recommended YRYM HT non stick grill mat to family and friends. I haven't had any issue with burning up or flaking. I wanted to give it a couple months before writing a review since I had read of others having issues. I do wish it had the neat logo on it as in pic however when your eating great hot wings that got cooked without flare ups u quickly forget about stupid logo. Tried once and the result is very positive with balanced cooking. Am planning to order a few more, not bad as Christmas presents. We love the max we can cook food not cross contaminate without allergic items and I haven't used them yet as baking sheets but I will they are wonderful we are very pleased. Works perfectly. The only thing I don't like about this mat is that it does tend to allow less heat to transfer from the heat source than if you are just cooking without them. So the timing of the cooking is all a little bit slower. It'll just take some getting used to I guess.


The YRYM HT copper grill mat seems to be very well made, and works as advertised. Awesome product!!! No complaints so far. I will follow up with comments after my 20th b-que. I have yet to use this product. I will be grilling on Thanksgiving, so I will definitely leave a review soon. 5 stars for now. (to be continued) YRYM HT Best BBQ Copper Grill Mat is made of quality, durable material. Shipment was very fast. Helpful ,follow-up information from vendor, " Nickle's Arcade" has been amazing. Overall, a super experience. Great product for a great price. We have purchased the as seen on TV brand before and it didn't seem to last as long or wash as well as these and they are larger that those as well. Will buy again!


I have yet to use the non stick grill mat, but it was delivered on time per usual and it seems to be as specified. will write a further review when it's used. i fully expect 5 stars. Grill mat worked great although it did not allow the grill marks to come through on the meats. But it's certainly 5-stars for eliminating clean up!!! Love the mats. Easy to clean and cooks meat without flare-up directly underneath. Great product! Makes grilling that much more enjoyable. Keeps proteins tender and flavorful. I have just received my mats and can't wait to use them on my new Pellet grill.

没有评论:

发表评论