2019年8月2日星期五

aluminum foil VS butcher paper roll to wrap BBQ and smoking meat

I have smoked about 10 full packer briskets on my Weber "bullet" smoker. I had typically been using aluminum foil as the "crutch" and to keep the brisket from drying out too much. I read about Aaron Franklin's method of using YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper in place of foil. The reviews said that the butcher paper still allows smoke to get in, but it lets steam escape (unlike foil). This allows for the bark to set up better and not to become too "mushy". The best of both worlds? So the review after smoking a full "Choice" brisket from Costco last weekend... all of my relatives who ate the brisket said it was the best one I've made (none have been bad by the way, some better than others). The smoke was there, but not too overpowering. The bark set up perfectly, the meat was tender. It appears that I will be using this pink butcher paper from here on out.


YRYM HT butche paper roll worked great for wrapping briskets once they have enough smoke on them! all the good juices from the brisket got soaked up by the paper. im sticking to tin foil. Awesome paper for smoking brisket, fast delivery. This butcher wrapping paper is fantastic! It's also just the right width to wrap Briskets, pork butts....you make it! It's really upped my BBQ game! The paper I ordered came in as described and was in perfect condition. I used this to wrap a brisket on the smoker and worked as planned. I would definitely order again. While I haven't had the opportunity to use this paper as of yet, it appears to be just as advertised. The customer service is excellent and they want you to be satisfied with the purchase.


Their price is good, compared to their competitors. I am anxious to actually try butcher wrapping paper out in the near future! This was the missing piece of the puzzle to an amazing brisket! This is a must for anyone serious about pit smoking! I used YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper to wrap my brisket! And man did it turn out so tender after I let it rest for 1 hour! Thanks for your product I will be ordering it again. Just perfect for resting the brisket! Love that it is all natural! We used it the day after we received it. It works great for wrapping smoked meat after it's completed the smoking process but not the cooking process. Meat turned out perfect. Would recommend and will reorder.


Well made, exactly what I was looking for. Works perfectly for wrapping BBQ, and also gives a nice presentation as serving paper. I gave this paper a 5 star , it works really great !! Will not use alummium foil ever again . Pro level with the paper 100 scores. Excactly what I expected. Paper worked perfectly. Brisket turned out juicy and tender. I did two briskets for the Memorial Day weekend, the Texas Crutch method with the butchers paper worked great.
 

没有评论:

发表评论