2019年7月31日星期三

YRYM HT non stick grill mat is a must have for BBQ lovers

The YRYM HT non stick grill mat worked great and cooked bacon wrapped asparagus and they were delicious,  I've never used BBQ grill mats before. Since I purchased a new grill I thought I would try these out. They arrived quickly and went immediately on the grill with whatever I could find in the freezer. Slapped on burgers, bacon, and love grilled onions. Everything cooked evenly and came out and nothing fell thru the grill. Non stick AWESOME. No mess! Easy clean up! And most importantly, I researched alot of reviews via Amazon and Google and was determined to find the best. I am truly a fan of Kona and am thrilled with this TOUGH thick mat. Can't wait for eggs and pancakes!!! Used it on my bbq as soon as I received it. Fabulous item. It is thicker that Yoshi version sold at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I just leave it on my bbq after washing it in the sink after use.


The YRYM HT BBQ grill mats are awesome! I use mine for fish, bacon and veggies. I was so impressed that I gave some to my son and friends and they all love them as well. They are very easy to clean and are very high quality. I would highly recommend them! Much sturdier than other brands. Works well, clean up is a breeze. I wish it had the YRM HT logo on the non stick grill mat. I have used it multiple times and it has held up well in high temperatures. The size of the mats are good and one mat takes up half the space on the grill. Keeps the grill clean, eliminates flame ups and easy to clean when done. Non-stick, so the burgers don't crumble when trying to flip. Easily washable - so much easier than having to clean the grill grate and it can be cleaned after each use. How many of us actually clean the grate after each use? Yuck. We haven't had any problems with the mat burning or melting. We use them often.


YRYM HT is the best non stick grill mat I have ever uses. Bought a set for my nephew and he raves about them. I would recommend these to everyone. Makes keeping he grill grates clean. I chose these after reviewing feedback from many posters. Kona, without a doubt, had the highest ratings and most popular. I do agree!! I am very pleased with my Kona BBQ Grill mats. Cooking vegetables and seafood is a joy in the BBQ grill mats. Another bonus is it keeps the grill cleaner.

YRYM HT non stick grill mat is awesome and is a MUST have for those who love to BBQ and easy clean up. I am able to cook steak, fish, chicken and kabob without worrying about cleaning the burned sauce and food off of the grill.  Very easy to clean. Smartest idea ever for the BBQ. If you leave items unturned for a few minutes you get the classical grill stripes. Very convenient for veggies and for who loves .  Worked amazing grilling shrimp without using skewers to stop shrimp from falling threw the grates.


没有评论:

发表评论