2019年9月29日星期日

HTVRont HTV vinyl is Easy to use and easy to weed

Very pleased with the quality of HTVRont HTV vinyl. Lots of colors to choose from and the flat sheets make it easy to lay on the guide for cutting. I found this vinyl was easy to cut, weed, and ironed on great. I would definitely buy it again. My only issue was that it was hard to tell which side was smooth and which side had a surface. It might have been just the white vinyl or my eyes. HTVRont HTV is good! It was shipped so that It laid flat which is always a plus. The colors are vibrant and shipped fast. I would recommend for someone looking for a starter pack or wants a few different colors to try out. Extremely high quality. No complains so far. Be aware: peel hot, no more than 320°F for 15 sec with Cricut easy-press 2. I was very pleased with how well this ironed on to fabric. Very easy to use. Love the colors. Great use just make sure you read the directions first and you will have no problems. It cut great, ironed on great, and is holding up well! This vinyl is fantastic! It cuts easy and it’s very easy to week. Bonus is it gives you a free Teflon sheet! I was very happy with this product. Easy to use and easy to weed. I was also happy with the Teflon sheet being included with my purchase. Will be ordering from this supplier again.

I ordered HTVRont HTV vinyl for some shirts I was making for Halloween and they turned out great! I would suggest if you’re using a Cricut to set your blade to a thicker material. But other than that the weeding was easy, the vinyl adhered great and the shirts turned out perfect. I love this vinyl. I have purchased it twice and have had no issues. Its easy to weed and i have washed my items and dried them countlesss times and have had no issues. I have bought the #1 leading brand of vinyl and dont care for it. But this love i like very much. I wished i could purchase in rolls as well as individual colors. Love how it turned out!! Love the bright colors! Directions where not that clear when using on my Cricut. Just make sure to face the textured side facing up!! Other then that they look amazing!! The quality of these HTV is great, but there are several colors that will likely never be used. I would have given this 5 stars, but I have no need for neon orange or green HTV. Quick shipping good quality vinyl! Easy to weed. Sticky adhesive sheet makes it easier to hold designs in place! Great value! For the price I paid, i would have enjoyed a little more vinyl. I did use about 7 papers for wood and it took a while to get it to stick. On a T-Shirt it stuck perfectly. It’s only peeling from the wood but if it is rubbed against. I would purchase again with the ability to choose colors.

I am new to the world of cutting vinyl. I am very happy with best heat transfer paper. I bought this for my store. I have a ice cream store, and I made uniform by myself.  My first attempt at cutting this with the same setting I use to cut easy-weed vinyl didn't even score this vinyl. I had to set the pressure on my machine to 200g from 130g where I cut everything else. The plastic backing is ridiculously thick so weeding takes no effort at all and the plastic is really sticky but I didn't have any of the vinyl come up when I removed it after ironing. There's instructions and I let it cool before removing the plastic like it says to them went over the vinyl again with it covered by wax paper. Very impressed so far with the quality and I can't wait to see how it holds up after a few washes. I received my multi pack a few days ago and proceeded to make a few designs for some shirts. My cameo cut the vinyl well and it was easy to weed the design. It has a little stretch to it, so far I’m happy with the quality and what I needed it for worked great. I used a hand iron to press on my shirts. Would buy from again. Was pretty neat package and worth the money too!!! Take it from me, either use a heat press or don’t set your iron too hot. I set it on the highest setting and pressed hard for 15 seconds.

HTVRont HTV vinyl is easy to use. My employee like my uniform very much. I used for a small business logo shirt and it works well. I watched instruction on youtube before I tried. It worth the money. One of the best heat transfer paper to come with this set is the instructions. Full page front and back, including links to how-to videos on YouTube. This was my first attempt at using the vinyl transfer like this so I really appreciated the extra help. I had trouble figuring out which side was the backing and which side is the material because the texture of both sides is similar but once I got it, the cutting, prepping, positioning and ironing on my design was very easy. I would not have been able to get my project completed without the instructions that were included. I like the colors of the sheets and all of them worked very well, my kids love it. The picture still stays there after washing, good quality. Nice product, and worth to buy.

没有评论:

发表评论