2019年10月7日星期一

where to buy HTV vinyl for beginner to use

HTVRont HTV vinyl was an easy weed product. Looks good on clothing and bags. This is a very nice package of vinyl. Got a little of every color and the quality is great. For the price you cant go wrong. Great! Easy cut, easy weed. Turned out really nice! Very easy to use and you get a lot of colors for what you pay. I do t know if it’s just me, but the vinyl did t last very long on the shirts after I washed them. Little pieces would come undone. I used this to make some HTV hats and t-shirts for family gift and it worked well! It did take quite a while to fix on to the fabric, but not too big of a deal. The shirt I kept for myself has been through the washer/dryer a few times and still holding up just fine. Weeds like a dream, adhered perfectly, is holding up great! You can't ask for more in an htv, especially the variety and value! Really liked this HTV vinyl! I'm a beginner and it was super easy to weed. I used a heat press and it came out beautifully. The neon colors are awesome! Easy to weed and easy to use.  I just got a cricut for Christmas and I've enjoyed making T-shirt’s with this vinyl. Much easier to weed than the roll I got as a gift with my machine.

HTVRont HTV vinyl is an excellent bargain buy! It's one of the less exspensive bundles I have found and that made me a bit worried but, I enjoy it more than the Cricut brand vinyl. I use this with my Cricut Explore Air 2 and it works great. I had some issues with how to place it on the mats at first so, I wish it had clearer instructions. Overall it’s a great product! I’ll definitely buy it again. Easy to weed, nice selection of colors. Wish it came with more of the richer colors than the awful neon colors every pack seems to include. Love this HTV vinyl!! The sheets came well packaged with clear instructions on the packaging. The cut side is very easy to distinguish, and it weeds like a dream! Went on my shirts easily, and looks great. I will buy again! I only wish that I could buy specific colors. I loved this. I just ordered it again. I do not know why this has low stars. After using this I decided to buy a black 5 foot roll of something else because I never could find a black roll of this and the gio-flex. All vinyl is not created equal the five foot roll album from this company you can rub your hand across the chest and it feels like it's raised up I've only made two shirts and I don't know what it where's like but it did not lay flat I'm not impressed with it right now. The brand was (ARHIKY) it's horrible. Did not get a Teflon sheet like it said also. I'm going to make one more shirt with this roll in a different font if it does the same I'm sending it back.

The colors are really nice, no issues with the quality.  HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinyl. The different colors certainly inspire to create new things. It is definitely cold peel and does like the extended heating times when using a normal clothing iron. It has a little stretch to it and weeding is pretty easy. I had to set my Brother 350 to a depth of 2.5 to punch thru the vinyl but its good quality stuff. I will be getting this or individual colors again. I LOVE this HTV vinyl! It is so easy to weed and adhere to clothing. The colors are beautiful as well. Second order for this product. Can't say enough good things about it. Easy to work with. Good price. Good variety of colors. Not had any issue with my vinyl decals yet! You never know what you'll get but these are pretty good. Love this HTV vinyl! Although first time using it the directions where a bit vague as it says shiny side down when cutting on the cricut and to me both sides looked shiny but it was an easy fix! These have worked perfect for me so far!

For the newbies....please put it color side facing down. All the cutting happens on the white underside. I had no issues figuring out which side to put on my cricut mat, the directions were very easy. I only cut one sheet so far and it was pretty intricate. Weeding was a breeze. I put something between my iron and the vinyl, but it wouldn't stick so I ironed it directly and it worked perfectly then. This pack was my second HTV purchase ever and I wasn't sure about this brand of vinyl. The pack of vinyl came in perfectly, not wrinkled or stuck together like I had read about, and was so easy to weed. I've made about 15 items using this vinyl and I'm impressed. It attaches to the items extremely well and can withstand my teenage daughter and her lack of washing skills. I'll definitely purchase this again! Love this product, the colors are so vibrant and beautiful. I have been buying htv for my cricut from local stores and just thought I am not getting enough for the money so I purchased this and have to say I will be reordering. So excited about it. 

没有评论:

发表评论