2019年9月23日星期一

HTVRont vinyl transfer paper works perfect for cricut

When I first received HTVRont vinyl transfer paper , I wasn’t sure I liked it. The texture is different than I’m used to. I also noticed that it has a relief style cut in it but it didn’t affect my design. It actually made weeding easier. I only used it for the dark green. I will def use it again. Great vinyl seems to blend into the fabric nicely. The “texture” side to my daughter and I was the protective laminate so make sure that side is down other than that it is great! It was perfect .everything I expected. Love the HTVRont vinyl transfer paper , so easy to weed, beautiful colors in the multi pack! I’ve order 3 times, you won’t be disappointed! I’ve machine washed and dried, comes out perfect! Does a great job. I use with a Cricut. The only thing I have trouble with is seeing the image after the cut. Great product and exceptional service. Everything was as advertised. I Was very pleased with the HTV. Vibrant colors to choose from. Cut very cleanly with my Cricut Explore Air 2 on the iron on setting. Very east to weed the design. Looked great on the two projects I have made so far. Loved the Teflon sheet!


HTVRont vinyl transfer paper is wonderful!!! Highly recommend. I LOVE this vinyl! Easy to use...weeds easily and transfers without issues. Price is great for the amount received. I will by again. I’m in love with my Stamped Diary shirt that I made for my travel blog (follow me lol) I only used the black but I have no complaints! I use a cricut and the heat press which are both very easy to use. Beautiful colors, easy to use and fast shipping. I would definitely Rotherham this again. Product is fantastic! Didn't have any trouble using it. Weeded well and not problem pressing it on a shirt. Easy to cut with my Silhouette and iron on myself. Lots of great colors. Fast service. Appreciated the bonus teflon sheet. Super easy to apply. Sticks fast and feels less vinyly and more like actual clothing ink, if that makes sense. This works very good. It is easy to use and durable. It stuck to my shirts good and wasn't coming off.


This was my first time using vinyl so I wasn’t sure if I was going to have a hard time or not. I’m happy I bought this because not only is it easy to use but it comes out with such great quality. I will definitely be buying more of Best heat transfer paper vinyl. So far haven’t had any issues, easy too weed and looks good on the shirts. The seller contacted me directly to offer a replacement at no charge for my order, which I accepted. It arrived with all pieces intact and none of the sheets had fused together. The quality of the vinyl itself has been great and it’s much easier to weed than some other brands I’ve tried. One comment I will add - the Teflon sheet has discolored every white shirt I’ve used it on. I’m not sure if the heat from my EasyPress is too high or if this is an issue with the Teflon sheet, but I did experience discoloration on four shirts, which did not wash out. Easy instructions provided! Worked great! Arrived the next day and worked great for some shirts for the kiddos. The item was delivered on time. The product was as described in the description. The product worked really well with my silhouette machine. I would order again.


Best heat transfer paper vinyl worked super well in my friends cricut. She was able to use them to make a shirt and had no issues cutting or applying the vinyl. Love the variety of colors and the values. Great Heat vinyl! Very easy to use..Great results! Easy to use after experimenting with blade settings on Silhouette Cameo. Applies well and holds up well after washing. The vinyl seems a very nice quality. However I had difficulty transferring the product. I followed the directions exactly that were included. This vinyl is so difficult to weed! Once cut on my Portrait I could not even see the cut marks, making weeding soo difficult. The vinyl is doing the job but difficult to peel off small letters. Easy to weed, however it wasn't a 10x12 it was actually 10x9. Kinda disappointed that it wasn't. I use so much black vinyl this was a great deal. The vinyl is easy to work with. Has worked good for me so far. It's a little hard to determine which side goes up but other than that, no issues. I love this iron on material. The instructions were very clear.And the material seems to be excellent quality! I would buy again!
 

没有评论:

发表评论