2019年9月25日星期三

HTVRont Vinyl Transfer Paper weeds easily and irons on great

I received the HTVRont HTV Vinyl Rolls, and it appears to be very high quality. I have not yet been able to cut it using my vinyl cutter as my computer is down but it appears to be flexible, and high quality material. I REALLY like this stuff!! I used it, about 10 minutes after it arrived, for 2 shirt projects I had waiting. Used cricut explore air 2, on iron-on setting, and didn’t have any issues with it cutting. Weeds like a charm too!! I used my Mpress heat press on 310° for 45 seconds, and that seemed to be a good temp for it. After I removed the transfer sheet I put the (included) Teflon sheet over it and heated for another 30 seconds “just to be sure”. I have not run them through the wash yet, but at this point I would say this is a GREAT value for the money. You get several black and white (most common colors), plus lots of bright colors and red and green (for Christmas designs), etc. Love this HTV! It's cuts, weeds and adheres great! The colors are pretty! Used this to make t shirts as party favors, very easy to weed and apply. Lasted through 2 washes so far. Thicker than name brand HTV.

I was very impressed with the quality of HTVRont HTV Vinyl Rolls. I was skeptical at first because Ive always used Siser Easy weed. I thought nothing could compare but I was impressed with the product once I used. It is a great product and come with a free teflon sheet as well. The colors of HTV were assorted with some beautiful colors. The HTV Vinyl itself appears to be a thick quality that will hold up for a long time as well. It weeded easy and cut easy on my Cricut Machine. I didnt have the first bit of problem with this brand of HTV. WIll be purchasing again. Amazing Price, Quality and Shipping was very fast. I got this set because Cricut HTV’s are way too expensive. This came in 25 pack, 12x10 size, and in several colors. For the price, this is already a great deal compared to Cricut. I tested one on an old shirt using a regular iron since we don’t have a heat press. I followed the process in the item description and I was able to do it. It was also my first time to try using an iron-on vinyl. I enjoyed it and will be doing more projects in the future.

I used this HTVRont Vinyl Transfer Paper to customize cotton t-shirts for my children. I usually prefer siser vinyl.This performed very similar to siser stretch easy weed vinyl. I find the stretch vinyls are generally harder to work with, personally because they are stretchy. There were a couple places that did not cut well even following their instructions. However, it was not so bad as to ruin my project and I used some siser for the same project and had the same weeding "issues" with that (I think it is time for a new blade). It adhered beautifully. The cover sheet that came with the vinyl was very helpful. The shirts haven't been washed yet, so time will tell how it stands up (so 3 stars for durability until then). I will buy this again! Great value. Weeds easily and irons on great.

Used it on several “end of the year” teeshirts they have lasted through a couple of washes and I didn’t even “baby” them! Just follow the instructions and you’ll be good! Extremely great deal for heat vinyl. Works just as well as the stuff you can order from other websites but much cheaper. Colors are great and it’s a good selection of them. Would definitely recommend. I like this vinyl. I bought the pack of black and received a pack of white. Good vinyl just wrong color. I’m afraid to buy more and receive the wrong color again.  I love this HTV! It came with clear directions for use and it weeds easily. I did find that the silver did not weed as easily as the other colors however. I had no problems applying it to a t-shirt with an iron and the design has made it through several washes with no problems.

没有评论:

发表评论