2019年9月27日星期五

where to buy transfer tape for vinyl designs

I ordered HTVRont transfer tape on a sale. I figured I'd try it. It is way better than cricut. Would definitely recommend. Give it a shot I promise you won't be disappointed! The transfer paper worked great for my wife’s projects. She was able to successfully transfer several different types of designs onto various surfaces and textures with no issues. We will definitely reorder once she is out. Great quality, will be ordering again! I’ve really struggled to find a transfer tape that was strong enough to pick up the vinyl and release it when I place my decals. This stuff is perfect! Definitely will be buying more. Works really well!! And I like the clear so I can see better when applying decals. Excellent transfer tape for vinyl designs. This is even better than the tape I’ve purchased from vinyl specialty stores! Love the little squeegee, too! Best transfer tape I’ve used!!! Wish it didn’t have the lines but I absolutely love it!! Excellent transfer tape for vinyl designs. This is even better than the tape I’ve purchased from vinyl specialty stores! Love the little squeegee, too! Exactly what I expected. And at a reasonable price.. Very very satisfied..


I have found HTVRont transfer tape to work properly. I am new to vinyl crafting and saw this brand recommended. I have used only a couple of sections which were reuseable several times. Plus it comes with the needed tool.. I am so new to my cricut that I didn't realize a product like this existed. I am so glad I found it! I watched a video on how it works and the user struggled with this product so it made me nervous but I did not encounter any of the issues he had! I am defintly in love with this stuff! I like the grid lines for both the client to know it is to be removed and it's easier to cut in a straight line. I loved that it has GRID lines! That was most important to me. It's a great price. I don't have any issues with it. Much better than cricut ! Way better than cricut brand I’d been wasting money on in the past, I’ve had this roll for a few months now and I still have a lot left!! This tape works perfectly as advertised. Transfer tape is a very quality product. It works every time without fail. Thanks for great product.


I am SO glad I found cricut transfer tape! I tried several expensive brands that were WAY too sticky and destroyed my project or didn’t stick at all. This stuff is absolute perfection. I’ve done 3 vinyl projects so far and it was flawless. It’s very heavy duty as well. One piece can be reused probably 3-4 times. Excellent value! I won’t buy anything else. Shipping was super fast too! Happy crafter for sure!!! I have only had a vinyl cutter for about a year, and I don't cut and transfer stuff constantly. But this was my fourth different transfer paper to try out and the only one I am going to reorder. It picks up and transfers the vinyl better than the others I have tried and the grid does make it easy to line on up stuff, though at least one of the others also had the grid. I also love the little felt lined tool to help press the vinyl to the transfer paper and to the surface I am moving it to. If you haven't tried this transfer paper, but were unhappy with previous types I recommend giving it a try. I am about to order another roll.


I absolutely love this transfer tape! Love this product and it’s also a great price! This transfer tape is the best and usually can be found at a great bargain! I've tried multiple transfer tape for my vinyls but this one works the best. LOVE this product. IMO, this is much better than the Cricut name brand transfer tape. This one isn't as sticky, so it's much easier to peel off after the transfer is completed, but it's still sticky enough that there aren't issues getting the actual vinyl to stick to it when beginning the transfer. I love this transfer tape! I am able to get several uses out of one cut. Love this transfer tape. Very easy to work with. Love the grid to line up perfectly. Best transfer tape I have ever used.  Love the scrapper. Had a hard time transferring my vinyl. Not sure if it’s the transfer paper or my vinyl. Doesn’t want to pick it up

没有评论:

发表评论