2019年9月7日星期六

YRYM HT copper grill mat help cook food on the grill more evenly

My husband said the YRYM HT copper grill mat help cook food on the grill more evenly and may have helped avoid flare ups from chicken grease. Received it right away,but only used it a couple of times.They seem to tear after awhile.But keeps the grease,on the BBQ,from causing flare ups. I bought this for my daughter and son-in law as they grille a lot. My daughter is a vegetarian and likes grilled veggies. The veggies grille well and don't fall into the fire. They taste good and they're both happy with these grille mats. Wish I would have thought to have these sooner! Great product. Just wish they didn’t slide so much. But I deal with that . At first I perhaps I left them on BBQ too long and used too much heat and they scorched.But, customer service people were extremely nice and immediately contacted me and replaced them freely. Since then I have used them and they are great. No spills and leave nice grill marks on meat!


My husband loves YRYM HT copper grill mat for barbecuing. So much less mess. They last a fairly good amount of time before needing replacement. Received the brushes as well which was a plus. Silicone brushes. I use them on the grill. I love them because of the easy clean up afterward. These work just fine, similar to most other grill mats. But the BIG difference is the cleanup! I typically grill chicken marinated in teriyaki, and it leaves a huge mess on the grill mat. (No, I don't clean them right away, I'm busy eating!) When I get around to cleaning the mats, it's usually a dried-on disaster. But with these, most of the dried-on mess just falls off, saving me LOTS of time and frustration. These are definitely a winner, and I would highly recommend them! Foods cook great on these mats. Keeps grill clean and food from falling through the grill. Cleanup easy with warm water and soap. Highly recommend them.


I got YRYM HT barbecue grill mats for use with my indoor top/bottom griller. It was so much trouble to remove the heavy "non-stick" grill plates to scrub off the residue after each use. It's now much easier to grill chops, steaks and burgers using 2 copper mats. I made sure to cut the bottom sheet on all sides about an inch shorter than the the grill so that fat can properly drain into the reservoir. I cut another smaller sheet to lay directly on top of the meat if I'm using the top grill. I gave a 4 star rating only because scrubbing, not just rinsing, is needed to clean the copper sheets. But that's nothing like having to clean and scrub the grills. I've been using this product for awhile now. I never have flare ups and it keeps my grill clean. Should've bought these mays along time ago!!!


 They are good for foods like burgers that would sag through a grill's grates, and they prevent flare-ups directly below chicken. However, the grease that melts off meat still has to go somewhere. It will either drip off the edge or pool on top. Making chicken, I had a flare up on top of the mat as the grease pooled there. My only design complaint is that they are hard to clean. First, its a challenge to remove them from the grill without spilling pooled grease; not a design flaw, but a limitation of the concept. More importantly, and the reason I give it three stars, the mats are hard to clean. It takes a lot of scrubbing to remove enough grease so that they are no longer sticky. Forget about putting them in the dishwasher. The grid pattern on the mats causes them to cling tenaciously to the grease so that very little will come off in the washer. I've never had anything come out of a dishwasher as dirty as these mats did. Definitely not non-stick. Used these to bake pizza on at 325 degrees and the mats discolored on the oven rack. There is a nonwashable scorch of the rack on the mat after one use.

没有评论:

发表评论