2019年9月10日星期二

YRYM HT Non stick grill mat is a must have for BBQers

Everything I have used non stick grill mat for so far has been perfect. A great introduction to the new copper craze. used them on Thanksgiving no Turkey spills on the oven. Very easy clean up. Can't wait to try them on the grill. These BBQ grill mats are awesome!! They deliver everything they state they will do. I used mine on my smoker with hamburgers. They cooked perfectly with no added taste from the grill mat. My grill is perfectly clean after removing the mat. My brother was using these matts on his grill and I thought - what a great idea so I got these. well, they really work well, they are easy to clean and now I don't have any messy greasy grill to clean up. I'm so glad I got these! I was trying to find a new upper rack for my grill but I could not find the right measurements. So I decided to just cover up the rack with this. It is way better than a new rack. Breads and meats don't dry out like before.


We always love barbecuing veggies, fish, steaks, shrimps and more. We had always used foil rolled in a bowl for the smaller things we grill. So when I saw YRYM HT Non stick grill mat I wanted to try them. When I got them, we barbecued some salmon and shrimp that night. It worked perfectly. The salmon skin came out crispy without sticking and the shrimp was a ease. I really liked YRYM HT non stick grill mat, they are non stick and cook the food to perfection. The basting silicone brushes are nice for basting barbecue sauce on steaks or olive oil and butter on the fish. The mats are so easy to wash and reuse again. This was a great buy and I would recommend to anyone who loves barbecuing or cooking in the oven under 500 degrees. I am very happy I gave these a try. These Teflon sheets are great and they feel really well made. We have a smoker that we use all the time and these keep the grill from getting covered in baked on food so clean up is a breeze! My husband was skeptical the first time I used them until he saw how well they worked. You can't go wrong with these.


YRYM HT BBQ grill mat has changed my entire Growing Experience! I place these mats on my BBQ Grill and was able to use just one Matt on six different occasions and it's still going strong! What has changed my whole grilling experience is the fact that chicken skin doesn't burn, and steak drippings don't cause the flame to incinerate the beef. The meat grills at a nice even temperature. I couldn't ask for more. Would highly recommend for grilling. Did a couple t-bones on this last weekend and it worked great, leaving the grill grate clean and ready for the next grilling session.


I ordered the BBQ grill mats for my husband to use on the grill when cooking smaller items on his smoker. They arrived quickly, packaged well, and looked exactly like these pictures. Over all, the mats did their job, but it did not cook the wings where they looked edible. The color was very light, but they were moist and all of them were present and accounted for when finished instead of falling down the grates. If not the mats, I would definitely be open to trying other items that the seller handles. We haven't given u[p on the mats and tweaking his recipe so the wings taste great and are nutritious. Perhaps, we will try some fish the next time. Oh, and I would tell my friends exactly as I did you.

没有评论:

发表评论