2019年12月31日星期二

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl works great with Cricut

I am very pleased with HTVRONT heat transfer tape and prompt arrival. The vinyl is easy to weed and very durable. once I figure it out all my projects turned out great. Great quality. Good price! Came on time as this is the second set I've bought. I've used a couple of times so far and its great quality. I will definitely purchase again. I am trying a new Cricut out and purchased these to put company logos on a few shirts. As a newbie to iron on vinyl, I found the English and instructions fairly useful. I like the the vinyl came with clear instruction and a note on each sheet that tells you to remove the protective lining. This vinyl is great!! You can feel the quality when peeling off the excess and it doesn't leave bubbles like some others do. I'd definitely buy this again.

I purchased HTVRONT  heat transfer tape vinyl to make t-shirts, pillows, and towels for my cricut maker. I really like the "feel" of this product. Has a durable almost rubbery feel with the perfect amount of shine for my projects. I has 3 layers - the vinyl, backing, and a protective coating! I love having the protective coating so your vinyl doesn't get messed up pulling different pieces in and out of my vinyl cabinet and with my almost 2-year old helping..., etc... It works great for simple iron-on projects, especially for the price. I didn't give it full stars because it was a little harder to weed more intricate designs, like my t-shirt shown above. The vinyl didnt seem to stick enough to the backing. However, the company was EXCELLENT to talk to. They said they changed it up for the newest batch, and this issue will be resolved. I am excited to re-purchase this and see how it goes! All-in-all, I do recommend purchasing this iron-on vinyl. 

HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl  is the best heat transfer vinyl I have ever used. It cut fantastic, was easy to weed and ironed on super easy. I am new to using HTV. This was easy to work with and the colors are nice and bright. I made several t- shirts with this vinyl. They all turned out great! I'm very happy with this htv. Easy to use and a great value. HTVRONT heat transfer tape works great didn't have any problems getting it to transfer to clothing. After figuring out how to use them, very easy to use and stay on well through the wash. My husband got me this vinyl for Christmas 2019 and I feel this is the best Heat Vinyl I have used yet. I'm already looking for my next batch. I have attached a photo of one of the 3 shirts I’ve made already. Pretty good vinyl, easy to use and at a great price.

So far, this vinyl is so easy to use and easy to weed. I haven’t had it long enough to check and see if it sticks, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to! You can tell it’s deeply stuck to the shirt. As well as any other top shelf vinyl I have used so far! I’m pretty hopeful so far that I have found a gem! Perfect for the grandson's jackets/outerwear. Personalized so they won't get "lost" at school events.

没有评论:

发表评论