2019年12月3日星期二

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl works great for making T shirt

I will say that HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper worked for what I need it for. I’ll have to wait to see what my clients say. I run a small business that specializes in making vinyl apparel. I need heat transfer vinyl for a last minute order. I ordered this item because I knew it would get to me before my normal vinyl supplier would. I found this product to be easy to weld and my machine seem to cut it just fine. I personally didn’t care for the fact that this product didn’t have information on temperature and time for pressing. I was skeptical in purchasing anything but cricut products for my cricut cutting machine. HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is easy to remove off the cutting mat and is easy to weed. It practically weeds itself! So happy I found this because it’s a great value. I ordered more! Weed big letters ok. Didn't cut the smaller letters good. Less weeding and outstanding look on fabric! Highly recommend for the quality and performance, especially if you have a cricut! Big Bang for your buck!

First time trying out HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper and i love it! Easy to use! Weeds easy! And transfers easy! Love it. This HTV is awesome.. easy to use and didn't have an issue cutting with Cameo 3. It looks great on t-shirts and sweatshirts. Purchased this product originally to save a couple bucks anticipating making a larger project for bachelorette shirts...but it turned out being my favorite iron on yet! I've consistently used the Cricut brand and it can get a little iffy when pulling back the transfer sometimes and I've ended up with some questionable end results . This was my first time using iron-on vinyl with my Cricut. I had a large project to do and this by far exceeded my expectations! It was easy to use, easy to peel and adhered great to the satin ribbon. I ended up using a lower heat setting on my iron so I wouldn’t ruin the satin fabric and the vinyl came out perfect.

This heat transfer vinyl is great! This is the best heat transfer vinyl I have ever used. Way better quality than I expected. The material is thicker, almost like Siser heat transfer vinyl, and looks superb. I would recommend this product. One side note, is you must be careful, what side you are laying down on your cutting mat, because both sides look very similar. The outside of the roll goes on your cutting mat with the image inverted (when you using phrases or words) and then flipped when applying heat. Hope this helps!! So easy to use! Weeded easily! I used a Cricut. Printed about 25-30 adult shirts of one roll. Little bit harder to weed than siser but otherwise comparable in process and stability. I increased my cutting pleasure a little bit from normal siser and was all good! I make a lot of t shirts and like buying a larger roll. Will buy again.

I made 10 shirts with no problems and each one turned out perfect! Highly recommend HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper. HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl has been the easiest I have used so far. It cuts & weeds extremely well! I love the price. When you purchase similar products in the craft stores you pay a higher price.  I really like this vinyl. Easy to cut. Easy to transfer. The only negative thing I can think of is weeding. Its real easy to weed and weeds good except for the small corner cuts. But the amount and price makes up for the small inconvenience. Stocking up somolux!

没有评论:

发表评论