2020年1月6日星期一

easy to work with iron on vinyl brand

I absolutely loved HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl! Another reviewer said it pulls up sometimes after pressing, and this happened to me until I actually went to the Cricut website for my Easy Press and typed in what material and vinyl I was using and I figured out I was using the recommended heat settings for what they sent, but those settings were not compatible with the fabric I was using... so it was MY fault. Once I figured out the right heat settings, it has worked FLAWLESSLY every time!!! Also, super easy to weed. I even bought another roll! Easy to work with, irons on smoothly! Durable as well! Such a great price and the product worked great. Will definitely buy again.

HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl worked great! As durable as any other I have used on my machine. The directions were very through and very easy to understand, I would have liked to have seen a short over view of the directions on the outside of the box. This vinyl works just like siser but way more for your money, I will def buy again! Half of these are siser and half are this brand and I can not tell the difference! I absolutely LOVE this vinyl!! It is so easy to work with. I make things and donate them to the epilepsy foundation to then sell at fundraisers so I use a TON of vinyl and this is my #1 go to. I wish they had more colors and they would be the only ones that I would get any of my htv from. SO easy to weed and transfers onto a shirt like a dream! Will be ordering again! This is some of the best HTV I’ve used and way cheaper than going to a craft store to purchase! Will definitely be purchasing again!

The HTVRONT Heat Transfer paper is easy to use. The vinyl is a great price for the quality and amount you get. I got the 12” x 10’. Don’t forget to mirror your image. I was able to wash the shirt not lifting. Overall highly recommend great vinyl. The vinyl is a great price for the quality and amount you get. I got the 12” x 10’. Don’t forget to mirror your image. I was able to wash the shirt not lifting. Overall highly recommend great vinyl. Easy to use and weed! I really love the softness of the vinyl. It ironed on quickly and easily to the hoodie. It took my about 20 mins to finish my custom hoodie! As my very first HTV vinyl, I was so impressed with the quality! It was easy to cut an even easier to weed. The vinyl adhered beautifully. Definitely purchasing again! Very easy to use and apply. After it was applied to my shirt it also didn't feel gritty, its smooth and looks professionally done. Definitely will be ordering more!

I used this for a simple t-shirt design and it cut and peeled perfectly! When on to the shirt with no problem! Overall good quality, no problems. Great vinyl for projects. This is relatively easy to weed, cuts well.  I was skeptical to purchase this because the past two times I've ordered HTV from amazon it was crappy quality, but this is amazing! It weeds so effortlessly. The transfer sheet is sticky so it will stay put until pressed. It's so smooth and flush with your product after pressing. Definitely 5 stars in my book and will be re-purchasing when I run out!

没有评论:

发表评论