2019年12月19日星期四

BBQ grill mat makes no mess, no fuss and easy clean up

Great miracle grill mat. We love the results with YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set whether we grill chicken, lamb, burgers or pork tenderloin. You get grill marks and the food is moist and full of flavor. No more flare ups. Easy to clean too. Very Easy to cut to fit, Heats up exceptionally well. It was like cooking on a flat top, but on your grill. No mess, no fuss, easy cleanup. Grill meats and veggies side by side, using the juices of the meat to help sauté the veggies. Also eliminates the flare ups and the singing of arm hairs. This is going to open new doors for the types of foods I grill. This mat provided even distribution of heat and made for an easy grilling experience with less mess and easy clean up. Perfect fit on top of my Fire King grill. Really keeps everything clean inside the grill.less mess.

First time using a grill mat and I have to say that I love the YRYM HT Miracle Grill Mat a lot. We cooked turkey burgers, veggie burgers, and turkey dogs and we'll try some fish and chicken next. The miracle grill mat helped to evenly distribute the heat and everything was cooked perfectly. Speaking of perfect, that is exactly how the mats fit over the well-used grill grates on our gas grill. Our next meal we will try them on the wood/charcoal grill. The very best part is the ease of cleaning. I used a natural cleaning spray and paper towels, a quick and easy wipe, I then sprayed down with the hose (as they stayed right on the grill. I highly recommend these grill mats for both ease of cleaning and for the evenly distributed heat while cooking. Great purchase and addition to our summer cookouts. Great product! Grills evenly and quickly with no flare ups.

These non-stick bbq grill mat set are great nice and thick and very dependable. Wonderful grill mat..Covers my large grill. YRYM HT is the only miracle grill mat to use. They are so easy to clean and use. I use a griddle and this is the best Grill Mat to protect it. Works great on the grill, did have some kabobs that wanted to stick a little. Great compliment to my mat. This makes clean up a snap. Makes good grill marks, too. I think most grill mats work ... this one certainly does. But, the xl size allowed me to cover the entire grill! Now, I don’t always want that. So, a cut down the middle gives me the option of full, half, or none. Great for burgers, hot dogs, chicken, steaks, and for grilling onions and mushrooms. Almost like having a griddle. Gets hot enough to sear properly, and cleans like a non stick pan.

Love the YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set. They are great to clean. Leave great grill marks. Obvious quality. Well worth the price. You actually get 4 cooking surfaces, i.e. both sides of the each grill mat. The best grilling tool that I have ever experienced. Your food never gets burnt from using these mats. I just grilled a large piece of salmon and it turned out perfect with no mess on my grill and no pieces of fish falling through the grill!! Love YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set! Never had a cleaner grill. Food is easy to move around, flip, what have you-nothing sticks to the grill or the mat. Easy use and easy clean. Best mats ever, can grill and not worry about burning, we grill everything from fish to steaks and never a bad experience.

没有评论:

发表评论