2019年12月15日星期日

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is perfect for transferring vinyl to project

At first I thought I had the wrong thing .. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape was shorter and had the grids on it that threw me off. A little too thin, but works good. This did not have grids so if you are using it to apply words keep this in mind. SO nice to have transfer tape that fits smaller projects without a lot of 'wasted tape'. Great adhesion for small details but lets go when you need to remove. Highly recommend, Grips when it should easy to peel off my vinyl decals. I like the fact that it's rolled and can be used multiple times. My only issue with this tape is it's hard actually peel to use. This could totally be because of my 45-year-old eyes but that's my only complaint. I will definitely buy more of this product and after I figure out an easy way to pull it, it will get a 5 star.

I purchased HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper not knowing what it would be like, as I have had some before and its been too sticky where you cant get your vinyl decal off it or not sticky where you cant get it to stick to the vinyl. And your ripping your hair out after spending time on a lost cause I usually buy 12 inch but needed some that just did small projects like 6 inch or smaller. This had decent review and not so decent , but even so I thought I buy this plastisol transfer paper and try it out. Well its pretty thin which I like and it sticks to the vinyl very nicely and also to the object your sticking it to , it was very easy and no messing around , great for the price and I am not frustrated using it. No doubt will buy again , great price and product. Probably one of the best transfers I’ve had. This is the first adhesive transfer tape on a roll that I have used. Since I typically make smaller projects this tape is the perfect size for my needs.

I like how thin HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is and I LOVE how the grids are on the backing and not the clear tape itself. However, I have noticed that sometimes it leaves a sticky film on the vinyl after it is placed and the tape is removed. I haven't figured out why it only happens sometimes but just that it does happens sometimes makes me wary to use it on a decal that is for a customer because I don't want my customers to have their decals applied with that sticky film. If I do purchase it again, it will be solely to use when I am applying a decal to something myself and not for decals that are sold to customers to apply themselves. Highly recommend this plastisol  transfer paper. At first when I received it, I thought I ordered the wrong thing. It was so thin and I could not tell that it had transfer tape on it. Once I found the seam to get it opened and used it, I was amazed! I need to find out if they have it in 12 inch as well. This is the only clear adhesive transfer tape I will use from now on.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tap is perfect for transferring vinyl to my products that I sell. Great product yes a lot of it for the price but it's too sticky and leaves a residue if u leave on 651 to long n I have premade decals for my shows so i will not buy this again as it ruined 2 of my products for customers. This product was just what what I needed and exactly what was listed in on Amazon. I came here to read reviews on transfer paper, but the best reviews are about hooks and animal printed something bor other! Nice way to up the star rating, Amazon!

没有评论:

发表评论