2019年12月9日星期一

YRYM HT copper grilling mat makes grilling easier and clean

I am very pleased with YRYM HT copper grilling mat. Just flip over to clean while grill is hot. Stops flair ups, reasonably easy to clean. I bought these 4 for the same price as 2 an Wal-Mart. These mats are great!!!! We marinade chicken, pork and fish and put the meat on the YRYM HT copper grilling mat. We get great grill marks, clean up is a breeze and the cast iron grills underneath the mat stay clean. Didn't want to buy another $30 grate for my grill. Worked well and kept the grease out of the fire. Love these grill mats, easy to cook bacon over the fire with no flare up and easy to clean. Incredible cooking sheet. Leaves greasy surface worked just fine for keeping grill clean. If looking for something for at a park while using a public grill, these are ok.

I received so many YRYM HT miracle grill mat at my family cookout on the ribs that were cooked. Little did they know they were cooked using these mats. The ribs were evenly cooked and they were protected from any flare ups (charcoal grill). My self appointed "YRYM HT" loved using them so much, he plans to order some for his cookouts. My only thing is two of the YRYM HT copper grilling mat I wasn't able to get clean enough to reuse and ended up throwing them out. (reason for the 4 stars). However, I was able to clean the other two enough for reuse. I will be ordering these again. My husband Loves these for his grill. YRYM HT miracle grill mat makes grilling a lot easier and clean up is so much better! Works as advertised...use it often. These are handy to have around for cooking on the grill. You can cook on either side abs hand wash them with soap. These are handy to have around for cooking on the grill. You can cook on either side abs hand wash them with soap.

You'll love cooking on the grill with YRYM HT copper grilling mat . I’ve been using the same one now for a year . I bought 8 of them thinking the flame would burn a hole in it . You get browned food like it was cooked directly on the grill . You get grill marks also . This is the best thing to cook salmon or other fish and shrimp and vegetables . They are well worth the money . Food doesn’t drip and fall into the grates of my grill. This is my 4th use and it’s still in great shape and free from holes. Food cooks well on YRYM HT copper grilling mat and meat still gets the grill lines! High recommend for the price! Love these mats. We use them for everything on the grill. Great for fish, chicken burgers etc. My favorite part is that it keeps your grill really clean while keeping items juicy and cooking evenly. We find that they typically last a season and need to be replaced. They can be cleaned but with heavy use they stain and become more difficult over time. But for the price completely worth the investment.

You don't have to clean up for 5 hours after..i will order more miracle grill mat. All I can say is they are just great. No more grill cleaning. These work great and even allow the grill marks to show on the meat! I use these all the time and have order several times. They do what I bought them for. Pleased with my purchase. clean up quickly, no burns on food. These are great in the oven. Great product. Have not burned my hot dogs. Cooked burgers & kept my grill clean love it. Okay. does not give grill lines as good as shown on TV. BBQ'ing vegetables or fish on these mats is Great!

没有评论:

发表评论