2019年12月23日星期一

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is easy to work with

I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. It’s 1000 times better that the cricut tape. The only thing you have to get used to is there is no paper backing so there is a learning curve if you’ve never used this type of adhesive transfer tape. Once you get the hang of it it’s perfect! I LOVE this stuff!! I have tried several different brands of transfer tape and HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape by far is the best transfer tape for vinyl!!! Its easy to work with and has the just right amount of stick. I will not use anything else! Absolutely love this transfer tape. 5*s! this is my 3rd time ordering and haven't had a problem yet! You even get a little extra vinyl in the package as well . This is the transfer tape for vinyl! It is translucent and has the perfect medium sticky tack. I can't wait to try the black and white textured vinyl. I will definitely be ordering from them again. Customer communication is A+.

I used HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for my permanent projects on cups and car decals. I also used it with the iron on vinyl. Very pleased with this transfer tape. Works very well and my projects stick to it well until applications. Will definitely buy again! I've tried two other brands of transfer sheeting, but one was WAY too sticky, and the other wouldn't lay flat, it kept rolling up no matter how long I let it sit. This film is thin enough to be easily placed, just the right amount of adhesive to hold easily, and because it's clear, you can easily place your project where it needs to go. Some reviewers have commented that they like that this sheet because it has no grid lines on it. Personally, I would prefer that it did have grid lines, fine ones, not thick, as I think this helps me place my projects easier. But, I tried using a pen and a ruler, and placed my own lines without problem. So, I'm perfectly happy with HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape, and I guarantee you will be too.

I love how well it sticks to my vinyl decals for transferring to my customer then for them to put it on. This is the best transfer tape for vinylThe Customer service is amazing! I got a roll that had a defect in it and as soon as I contacted them about it they sent me a replacement roll. Will definitely be ordering more great value! I fined up a 1,000 decal order with this tape which I had never used before. I've actually never used a tape before, only a transfer paper with a backing. I won't go back to the paper. This stuff is great. It's the perfect sticky for Oracle 651 (which is primarily what I use). Awesome product, best transfer tape for vinyl! I already have a friend with her own vinyl business hooked on it. Excellent product as described. Great price, great quality and arrived on time. I will continue to purchase from HTVRONT.

I have made about 6 decals since buying HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape and have not had any issues with it. I will continue to purchase HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. This probably the best transfer tape I've used so far, I just wish there was a paper backing to it. I can't precut the sheets, and i end up using/wasting more transfer tape. Very nice product, works well on silhouette cut outs.Works great! And the price is perfect! Works great for all my crafting stuff.

没有评论:

发表评论