2019年11月29日星期五

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper worked fantastic for vinyl project

HTVRONT heat transfer paper is very easy to use. I have a Cricut maker and this vinyl was better than the actual cricut brand. Was skeptical but after using I am very pleased with the ease of weeding and the adherence to fabric (t-shirt). So far so good. I will definitely buy again. (looks like it will be a matte finish, but it turns out very nice and has a sheen to it.) I have to say this vinyl was very easy to weed and press with my heat press. For the price, quality and quantity It will be my new go to! Worked great, easy to cut, weed and apply, and oh so glittery! Love it! What I didn't care for was the fact that the cut settings were not included in the packaging. When I finally figured it out (I found the settings under the product info), it cut and weeded very well. I made shirts for my mother's girls' trip. Will definitely be buying again. This stuff is fantastic. I’ve used a lot of various brands from expensive big names to the cheapest of the cheap. This is by far the easiest to weed and ironed on quickly and easily. I will be buying more of this.

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper worked fantastic, even with my iron , it went on so smoothly and cutting was flawless, even with my old blade! Man i was so scared to buy this but it came out soooo good the price is great for what you actually get it really is 12ft I measured. This stuff works great. I usually only use siser brand but this is really good stuff! Absolutely love this brand and company! I have my own custom settings to get the vinyl cutting the way I like, but it's very easy to weed super easy to heat press and the quality is exceptional! Everyone I've given clothing to loves the feel of the vinyl. Will continue to buy from this company as I love their product. This vinyl weeds so smoothly and took less than 30 seconds to adhere well onto my fabric using my heat press. The plastic backing it’s thick so it ripples as you apply heat but that has no effect on your vinyl adhering like you want it to. Definitely a good buy and a good price.

It didn't leave any mess on the carry sheet and it is  best heat transfer vinyl. It stood up to the heat press well. I will be purchasing more colors. Easy weeding and smooth peeling! Definitely one of my Top favorite HTV to use. Easy to use we made our walk shirts with this brand and they turned out great! The reviews didn't lie on this one. Great adhesion, easy to weed, awesome product. I can’t speak as to longevity as we just finished making shirts for the team, but they look great!! Easy to use too! Tried this item out for the first time yesterday and it was super easy to peel/weed and ironed on nice and smooth. Haven’t washed my shirt yet but seems like it has great adhesion so far. Weeds like butter. Is a thicker HTV so I cut with more pressure but it works amazingly. The photos really dont do this silver glitter HTV justice, it's really pretty. It was harder to week the more intricate cuts than Siser Easyweed, but doable. No issues after washing, no problems at all.

It weeds easily and works great with my Cricut. Love this product. 1st time using. It’s a cold peel but peels off warm. Very easy to weed. Cut with cricut makers on regular HTV. If you flip it to the back you cut clearly see every cut. It have a more luxurious feel once pressed than the Cricut. I really like the product, but I had to cut about 18” off of my white roll as it looked like it had been unrolled and set the on a dirty surface. It had some staining, dust, and hair on it. It also was not a straight cut as though someone had used it and cut uneven. Really odd, figured it was a factory issue. I love this vinyl! Only thing I don’t like is sometimes it does not stick all the way and comes off easy but not always..

没有评论:

发表评论