2019年11月7日星期四

BBQ grill mat is Great for grilling smaller items and prevent grease fires

Pleasantly surprised YRYM HT non stick grill mat is fantastic. Ill never grill without them again. Great for grilling smaller items like veggies, shrimp, and skewers, because they can't fall through the grates. We love them. Love that they are easy to cut if needed. Sturdy and didn't mess up when we washed them in the dishwasher prior to use. Very easy to use and clean. Doesn't leave a funny flavor on the food. My dad is going to order one for himself because of how good they are. I have used it twice and it work great on my gas bbq grill. It's easy to clean and cut to fit. We had the grill marks on the meat and the other items were tender as if cooked in a skillet. Love cooking on the grill and not catching it on fire!. The price is great. Grill was in rough shape and lost some components that go over top the burners. These helped prevent grease fires and transfer heat accordingly. Put a lighter directly to the may and instantly became hot without much time wasted.

I bought YRYM HT BBQ grill mat for my pellet grill. We like to cook fish and veggies on the grill and without a mat the stick and fall through the grates. These are slick and I can cook on them without having to use oil or butter for a healthier option. They clean up easily and the smoke comes right off of them. I bbq almost daily and BBQ grill mat has held up well and are thick enough lay flat. I have had other grill mats in the past but so far these are the best. Love these mats. Easy to use, cook, clean. Great price for reusables. I got these re-usable sheets to use for grilling and baking. They're an eco-friendly alternative to aluminum foil and parchment paper. Works great! I only use 2-3 so I shared the rest with friends. These are going to be great for camping. I like that they come in a convenient roll and can be cut to size. Works great on the grill, especially for cooking vegetables and can be cut to size to use on a baking pan in the oven.

I am a vegetarian and when I use Public BBQ, I find it unclean and need to use Aluminium Foils. With non stick grill mat , I find it very clean. They are easy to wash as well. Also these don;t get very hot so can use bare hands also after lifting them with a pair of Tongs. If all you're going to do is lightly oiled (or not oiled) veggies or shrimp skewers, cleanup is easy. Our first run was burgers. Although the flavor was true to the grill and they held together better than they sometimes do on the grill surface, the grease from the meat accumulated on the top and charred. It didn't affect the flavor, but cleanup was much easier with the garden hose. The mats are lightweight, easy to store, and are very similar to costly national brands!! I like these - they help keep my grill clean, without sacrificing any of the benefits of the barbecue. I especially like it for smaller items like vegetables, to keep them from falling through the grill and/or burning. 

Initially i thought the non stick grill mat is thin and may not resist the high grill temperature. I was surprised to see how it was able to handle the high temperature and completely non-stick. I don't have to use any oil for the meat as the mat was able to handle the non-stick part. Very good price and comes to little over $2 per sheet. This non stick grill mat is a good product and I highly recommend friend or family give it a try. That's a great idea! It makes the grill party even better and fun. After BBQ, my husband spends a lot of time to clean the grill. HE loved the mats. These mats worked very well. These things are awesome and easy to clean. Non stick grill mat Keeps my grill clean. Cooks well without loss of any heat. Very easy to clean. Fast shipping, too. Highly recommended. Bought these as a gift. The are a much better alternative to foil. They are reusable and safer to use can be used on the grill or in the oven.

没有评论:

发表评论