2019年11月20日星期三

HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper reviews

I must say I've had quite a few transfer tapes but HTVRONT transfer paper is about the best its easier to work with , not over tacky and makes my life a lot more less frustrating. Will definitely buy again I just went back through my previous purchases to see when I last purchased transfer tape, and how much I paid... the last time I purchased a 6”x 50’ roll was 2 years ago, and I paid 50% more than I paid here for a 12”x50’ roll! I have already used this several times now, and I love it! The grid is fantastic, and so helpful! Overall, I am so pleased, and would buy HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper again. I just went back through my previous purchases to see when I last purchased transfer tape, and how much I paid... the last time I purchased a 6”x50’ roll was 2 years ago, and I paid 50% more than I paid here for a 12”x50’ roll! I have already used this several times now, and I love it! The grid is fantastic, and so helpful! Overall, I am so pleased, and would buy this again. I love this product super shipping.... very easy to use highly recommended.

Perfect! I love using HTVRONT T shirt transfer paper with the grids. I used it right after it came, and worked exactly as intended. Not too much tack (ran into that before)...just the right amount. Would order again! Perfect! I love using the transfer tape with the grids. I used it right after it came, and worked exactly as intended. Not too much tack (ran into that before)...just the right amount. Would order again! Perfect! I love using the transfer tape with the grids. I used it right after it came, and worked exactly as intended. Not too much tack (ran into that before)...just the right amount. Would order again! The delivery was fast, the instructions were on the box I will give an updated review once I use it on my cricut. Good value for your money. It’s easy to use. I like that is has grub lines for easy guide straight edge. Comes with a box for easy storage so it doesn’t come unrolled.

HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper works great for most projects- it may be too tacky to use on paper, so look for low tack for that. Aside from that I have used it on glass, plastic, fabric, and wood without any issues. The 1/2’’ grid is great to get everything aligned and has helped me to get better at centering my designs. Overall very pleased and a great value for money. This was great transfer paper for the price.. having recently started making window decals I needed a good transfer paper. I FOUND IT. This stuff has great adhesion and the gris helps to align the design directly as well as when consumer applies.  I have just started to use .But cant fine anything wrong with it. This T shirt transfer paper surpassed my expectations. I needed to change brands because my other stuff wasn't shipping well. I chose this one on a whim. Its a pretty great value for the money. Cheaper per foot than it's competition. It had a decent tact, not super strong but got the project stuck then came off!

I am in love!!!!! So I did the ultimate test right off the bat. The narrow cursive font vinyl transfer and it passed with flying colors as you can see. So the material is thicker than usual which makes it sturdy and that is what you want when transferring vinyl. It's not filmy. And omg it has grid lines. You can't call call it transfer paper if it doesn't have grid lines so that's so helpful. Next packaging. It came in box. And I know that's odd to say but often times vinyl related items doesn't and it gets smashed and damaged. No worries here. It came in perfectly fine. You definitely get the value of the buck here. I already reused the same transfer time three times . So I am beyond impressed with this plastisol transfer paper. You guys definitely got a repeat buyer from me.

没有评论:

发表评论