2019年11月25日星期一

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is excellent for wrapping meat

Actually used YRYM HT brown wrapping paper as part of the table runner decor for a wedding reception. Worked great! I bought this to donate to my Send School and she said it was exactly what she needed great product perfect for the kids and their little projects that they will be doing with it also a great price. I understand this has many uses but I purchased YRYM HT brown wrapping paper for the freezer. Works at least as well as what I have been buying at the grocery store and is less expensive. The only difference I can tell is that the more expensive stuff is white. I remember this brown paper from when we all went to a butcher shop and got our meat in brown paper. This is the perfect brown butcher paper to use for a toddler. I just rip a piece of it off and tape it to the ground for my 16 month old and let her doodle. It is also excellent for wrapping meat.

I use YRYM HT brown butcher paper for smoking/bbqing ribs and brisket. Works just as expected. I like that it's a larger roll though, because it lasts forever! I grew up in a family that did their own butchering. I am quite familiar with the process of wrapping up meats to store away. This brown butcher paper is a high quality product. It is thick enough to protect the valuable proteins, yet flexible enough to fold and wrap nicely. The YRYM HT brown wrapping paper is FDA certified, so I know that it is not leaching bad stuff into my food. The twine included in the package is good quality and there is quite a bit of it. I also look forward to trying this paper out in the smoker, as you can keep in the moisture, but allow smoke to permeate the meat. My wife wanted to get for table covers for a kids party we had Sunday to color on. Arrived timely. Sturdy enough for the biggest kid (aka brat) to use and while he attempted to tear it apart he failed. Roll is large enough to plan for more parties - sans the brat.

So this review may not be beneficial to most because I purchase YRYM HT brown wrapping paper to use for my son's bearded dragon cage. It works great! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because I did not purchase it for it's intended use but I will be purchasing it as soon as he runs out. For an uncoated butcher paper it performs very well. Its resistant to water. Its thick enough that it doesnt tear or burn easily. However because its unwaxed it does stick to frozen meat so this is not good to use as freezer paper. YRYM HT brown wrapping paper  is perfect to transport meat and use it for smoking though. Very pleased with the quality of this butcher paper. I am a woodworker and I use butcher paper to protect my work surfaces during glue-ups and finishing. This paper is stiff and sturdy, but tears off cleanly. They include a spool of twine inside the tube, which is a nice touch. This roll will last me quite a while, but I will buy this brand again when I run out! Nice butcher paper for the price. Much cheaper than the current butcher paper I use!

YRYM HT brown wrapping paper is a good product it’s thicker than I thought so that’s a good thing. It should last a long time for as much as I smoke things. I used to buy parchment paper to wrap my pan de jamon around Christmas time. It got expensive quick. This time around I got YRYM HT brown butcher paper and it works even better. I did a few trail runs and its perfect. I use to it wrap the bread after baking it. Another good use for it is for kids to draw on while on the floor. They are distracted for hours. Nice roll of heavy paper you won't find at local stores at this price. 

没有评论:

发表评论