2019年11月11日星期一

Miracle grill mat keeps from sticking and great for grilling veggies

I have used similar ones before, but this pack is a great value having three mesh mats. I use these for vegetables and fish and I will never go back to barbecuing without them. Stuff doesn't stick, and the smoke and flame still gets through so you get all the flavor without the worry. Tip: don't use metal spatulas or cut meat on them...use silicone to flip your fish or veggies so you don't damage the mesh. Seems to work well, I've used one black one multiple times (6-8). Last use the food stuck slightly and a bit harder to clean. The gold only once so far, didn't seem to clean as easily. Will buy again when needed. I find it difficult to keep the bbq at 500 degrees or less which is the max temperature the mesh tolerates. Works great on vegetables.  This is very convenient! Used it today for the first time for kielbasas. Very nice! We’ve used these mats a couple times when grilling and absolutely love them !! Easy to flip food, no sticking and easy to clean.

I just used the non-stick grill mat set last night on barbecued chicken, and it worked great. There was minimal sticking of the chicken skin to the mesh (well, a little bit did stick, but nowhere near what has in the past stuck to the metal). After the mesh cooled I washed it in the sink with soap and a Dobie pad and it came out completely clean. The only point I would raise is that the pads come in different colors (two black, one brown), with no information as to why. Are they in any way other than color different? Really like these. They keep stuff from sticking to my grill and you can cook anything on them without having it drop through the grill grates. Fairly easy to clean, as well. I would definitely recommend them. These are great for chicken so nothing sticks to your grates. The only con so far is though cleaning is easy, they're starting to soften up a little.

The miracle grill mat is very flexible and strong. It's great I can cut it cos I use it for my small to medium sized airfryer to add a layer of protection on its base. Default temp of the air fryer is 360F and I have not encountered problems at this temp level. My food comes out nicely and I am able to wash off debris with soap and water and sponge. Easy to store too as I can just roll it up. They seem more like one time use items as they break when you apply any real pressure when trying to clean them, but for the money it’s still a solid product. Very good instructions. Simple to use. Save time and mess. Easy clean up. Great for grilling veggies! These miracle grill mat helps keep the grill clean and they can be put in the dishwasher. Works great in my Cuisinart TOA 60 Airfryer Oven. Cut to fit the basket. Easy clean up!

I saw non stick grill mat set in an ad and found it on Amazon. I really like this product, it really works great for food that sticks to the grill. Chicken parts always stick on the grill, with the mesh sheet, it grills chicken nicely and the chicken parts do not stick. I have used the solid sheets with chicken wings but this works better. Clean up is as stated, just put it in the dishwasher! I also cut one to size for my air fryer which helps with clean up. Wish I had found this sooner. So this is my second attempt at cooking veggies on the grill! The miracle grill mat is perfect! They lay right on top of the grates so nothing falls through but the veggies get a perfect grilled char to them! I also like that these can be cut to fit any where in the grill. This makes it perfect for the smaller top rack of my grill! Finally I can cook my veggies without them falling very where!

没有评论:

发表评论