2019年11月14日星期四

YRYM HT butcher paper works perfect for BBQ smoking

YRYM HT butcher paper instead works for meats etc. It is butcher paper and YRYM HT has great quality stuff. To draw pattern for my craft & doll making classes. Don’t buy this from Amazon!! Walmart has the exact same one 150 square feet for $6.12!! I love Amazon, but you have to compare prices!! YRYM HT butcher paper is a great product that keeps meat safe from freezer burn and fresh. I wrap in this then wrap in plastic wrap. Totally recommend, just don't recommend this price! I wrapped some meat in the paper and foil and put in the freezer for a month. I thawed it out, unwrapped it and it looked just like it did the day I brought it home from the store. No freezer burn, no ice, no frozen smell. Great buy! This is an excellent product you will get no freezer burns with this product I love it. No complaints works as expected. prompt and available.

Giant butcher paper roll . Great price. Perfect for iron on templates. Wrapping meat for freezer works better than any other wrap. Also great for quilting. It's what my grandmother on the farm used and used to be available in every store--now I couldn't find it locally at all! Heavy duty and keeps freezer burn away longer --easy to store and for me, less expensive than a vacuum system!  every thing was good. Works great for keeping table clean when doing dirty pour and keeping excess paint on glossy white paper.. Great butcher paper roll. Easy to use when I don’t have time to get the vacuum sealer out. I use this to wrap raw meat and fish. They don’t turn soggy inside freezer and refrigerator and meat/fish remains fresh. Does just what I hoped it would do. I use these for frozen meats and so much easier then vacuum bags. Makes full contact on meats to be frozen and avoids freezer burn. Just like the butchers do. Fast and easy. Heavy duty. Wish it came with a better dispenser box . My husband uses this to keep his wood finishing area clean as he paints or stains his projects. This big butcher paper roll is very handy.
butcher paper roll
butcher paper roll


YRYM HT butcher paper roll is Great for freezing excess Costco items to prevent freezer burn. Do wrap tightly and seal.  Where to buy butcher paper? It’s still freezer paper... it does what it was made to do. I watched a barbecue video for smoked brisket. I thought I would try the butcher paper. My first attempt at a brisket, I wrapped it in tin foil. The butcher paper took the bark to a whole new level. The durability of the product is great, no issues. I really like using this paper it's the perfect size for tightly wrapping any of my smoked meats. Can't beat the price!! Wanted to get Butcher paper for wrapping brisket, and spent allot of time on Amazon deciding what paper to get. Very happy with this brand. Did a good job. Exactly what I was looking for and I received it very fast. Works perfectly and the brisket was awesome! As a frequent smoker of brisket, tenderloins, and baby back ribs the use of a paper wrap is key to the delicious tender results achieved. Pink butcher paper doesn't burn in the smoker and forms a seal around the meat. FDA approved - used by smokers everywhere!

YRYM HT butcher paper worked great when cooking Boston butts. We like it a lot better than using tin foil. This comes on a big roll and will last a while. It is very durable, leak resistant, butcher paper. It is perfect for BBQ, and doesn't fall apart easily. Arrived quickly and worked great on smoked brisket! I was told this would be good for smoking meats and wrapping after a cook.. so I bought it.. Good product and it does work well.. I'm sold on it. Good product, I use it when I'm smoking and looking for a crispy crust. Great packaging... It performed great while smoking my brisket and ribs! GREAT PRODUCT!  Very nice and tough product. Used it to wrap some ribs in my Yoder competition grill and the wrap was a hit! Would definitely recommend. Priced just right too.

没有评论:

发表评论