2019年10月22日星期二

YRYM HT copper bbq mat is Great for the BBQ and grilling

Easy to cut to size and easy to clean. I bought copper bbq mat to keep toaster oven bottom tray clean. I am still using first sheet cut and gave a friend some as a gift. So far I am using the barbecue grill mats on my cookie sheets and they are working great. I am looking forward to trying them out on the grill when the weather lightens up. They work great! These mats work pretty well. I grill two to three times a week but, I hate cleaning the grill. After getting a new grill for Christmas, I've used one of these mats every time I fired it up and, the only sign of use is the slight discoloration from the heat. The one mat that I've used is getting harder to clean and, not looking so new anymore but, I've used that one mat at least a dozen times and, I bet I can get another dozen uses before I toss it and start on the next one. If you grill once or twice a month, this set should give you years of use and, a cleaner grill too. Haven’t tried these yet but they are much thicker and durable that I thought. Looks like I will be able to re-use. Good quality and excellent price.

I bought barbecue grill mats for my daughter. It saves on cleanup when you roast things with oil or fat in the oven. You just line your pan with the copper sheet. Clean up is a " breeze" . Absolutely no scrubbing ! We were so happy with the product, I bought more for gifts. The barbecue grill mats work great. Love these mats. They make grilling and clean up a breeze. Makes grill much easier. Used it several times. Heat for better clean up. But need to clean up more frequently. These work great! No more messing with foil. We've grilled all kinds of meats and veggies on these copper bbq mat and everything has turned out great. Clean up is easy, just be sure to clean them after you use them. A little bit of Dawn dish soap gets everything right off. These make great gifts for the griller in your life. Love that nothing falls through the grates and still grills perfectly with grill marks! Stays cleaner then metal shower stools. Used in walk in shower. Great for the BBQ. Easy to clean. Awesome product. Helps keep the grill clean. Some fats, marinades, juices, etc. still spill over but the grates are mainly clean. The mats maintain high heat and you still get the grill marks on the food. Further, the mats clean up without much effort at all. Love, love, love these things!

This copper bbq mat is outstanding for use on the grill. I have used it to grill marinated chicken, pork chops, and even steak and everything has turned out perfectly. Perhaps the thing I like about it the best is that the marinade and juices stay on the mat and don't drip into the flames - eliminating flare ups hot spots. Previously I had issues with chicken and pork chops over cooking and drying out because of that. Since using these mats I have had perfect outcomes. They also make clean up very easy - no grease or sauces baked onto the grill or dripping into the bottom. When I take the meat off the grill, I simply use a couple of paper towels to sop up the juice that remains on the mat, then fold it over and take into the kitchen sink where it is very easy to rinse the mat off and after dinner wash it clean. I would recommend these to anyone who is a serious griller. Mats perform well as advertised. Easy to clean when finished, and I really like having a container to store the mats. Really great invention. Works like a charm with easy cleanup. Theses work well for veggies and foods that you want to protect from burning!

These barbecue grill mats are the greatest! Super easy clean up. These mats are awesome, wash up great, reuse over and over!! I really enjoy cooking with these copper mats, it less of a clean and all my meats still get the grill marks. Just make sure your food does not have a lot of fat, others wise, be careful when removing the mats, since it will create a flare up if the flame is still on. The copper grill mat is my new favorite grilling utensil. It's terrific for veggies, fish, turkey burgers, and just about anything that used to stick to the grill or fall through the grate. And the easy clean up is another plus. Just wait until it cools off first. They worked wonderfully and turned my 1hr cleanup into 10-15 minutes worth of cleanup, saved me from some elbow grease scrubbing. These are great Christmas presents for the grilling fans , that hate scrubbing there grill. My husband was skeptical at first but last week asked for the "copper mat thingy" to grill salmon. Cleans up nicely.

没有评论:

发表评论