2019年10月29日星期二

BBQ grill mat VS aluminum foil for baking

Ordered YRYM HT grill cooking mat second time because it is very good. Easy cut,easy clean. The item is rolled so tightly that it I could not straighten it out to cut it. I am returning it and will purchase one that is the size I want. Bought this to make a custom drip barrier for our Whirlpool stove since they don't make removable drip pans for them anymore. It took awhile to cut it exact, once done saves lots of scrubbing time. This mat came rolled up and packaged nicely. It comes as one large piece that can be sectioned into smaller pieces. We cut off a chunk to use in the oven with pizza, and it was perfect. The pizza didn’t stick, and none of the mat melted at all either. So cool! I got this last week and I have already used it 3 times on the grill. It’s pretty cool because I even was able to line my oven with it to prevent spills. Food literally comes right off, doesn’t stick at all. Makes clean up really easy. It comes in a huge roll, so you just cut what you need.  Love it! They clean up nice and perform as stated. Great liner for the gas range.

Order YRYM HT BBQ grill mat this past winter and was able to finally use it today. We purchased a brand new weber Genesis and was looking for a way to keep it looking new. And boy this works wonders. The length was great because we were able to cut it to exact width. After grilling a couple of steaks, sausages and bacon wrapped asparagus, the only mess left was on the liner. Easy to clean with soap and water. This did prevent the weber uses the "flavorizer" to steam drippings, but in trade off, absolutely no cleaning other than a quick wipe down and keeps the grill looking new. 5 stars! This is amazing it's non sticky easy to wash. I am so happy because I don't have to use pans now and It's hard to wash. Good for our camping too because our grill is lots of greasy and it's gross this bbq mat help us a lot and I don't have to worry about the juicyness and sauce. But when I baked pizza and I use roller knife theres a scratches. nice, not bad to cut but a hassle. so far so good.

YRYM HT grill cooking mat is amazing it's non sticky easy to wash. I am so happy because I don't have to use pans now and It's hard to wash. Good for our camping too because our grill is lots of greasy and it's gross this bbq mat help us a lot and I don't have to worry about the juicyness and sauce. But when I baked pizza and I use roller knife theres a scratches. Someone suggested using this material in between an induction cooktop and the pot used for cooking. What a time saver for clean up! Much easier to wipe off the liner in the sink than to get smudges off the cooktop. But note—from my experience— be sure to cut the oven liner extra long or wide (I overlap pieces), or some splattering will still end up on the cooktop or neighboring surfaces. I have followed the caveats to not heat the burner too high with this material, but it handles things quite hot enough for most purposes. The main inconvenience is pulling the liner out each time I cook... but I knew that before the purchase.

Use YRYM HT grill cooking mat on the bottom of my oven, baking cookies, and in my toaster oven as the pan liner. Works very well. Works as expected and keeps oven clean.  Great size! Easy to measure and cut out. I used to do the 4 squares for the stove, this BBQ grill mat is much better just measure and cut out. Excellent product. You can cut to the size you need. Let it cool and simply scrape off spills and wipe clean. Lasts a long time. Will purchase again!! Use YRYM HT grill cooking mat every time we use the grill. Very pleased with the performance. Exactly what we were looking for. Very pleased. I used to use aluminum foil when I grill but grease still drops so I have to clean the grill. This one is much better than aluminum foil. At least I don't have to clean the grill. You can use it repeatedly and you can cut it to any shape you want.

没有评论:

发表评论