2019年10月15日星期二

easy weed easy transfer glitter HTV vinyl

I am new to the HTV craze and I loved your transfer roll!! It was easy to use and comes in such a beautiful variety of colors!!! perfect shade...wish it was longer for the price though. The maroon color looks great.  Love the way it looks too. for HTV glitter vinyl i was expecting a thick material like the cricut, but this was much thinner which made it easy to cut and adhere, would def order again. The HTVRont HTV Glitter Vinyl teal is he exact color I need for team backpacks so I’ve ordered this product countless times, and my daughters backpack is still going strong on 3 years! I once had the product back ordered and needed to finish an order, and Provident went out of their way to help me! I can't say enough about the wonderful customer service. Worked very well. I will definitely order again. Beautiful results and easy to weed. Easy to use. And color and sparkle is gorgeous. Love this vinyl! It’s beautiful, bright, super sparkly, very easy to weed, pretty thin and adheres very well. The only negative I have is that the weed lines are hard to see, but with glitter vinyl that’s to be expected.I thought it actually had the glimmer in vinyl like in pic and it doesn't it just looks like the turquoise one I purchased from another place at same time. 

I love  HTVRont heat transfer paper. It adhered quickly using my heat press. It also has held through 3 washes. I will definitely be ordering from this seller again. My daughter used this product for her book bag and shirt creations and we loved using this product. Easy to cut and stayed on great! It was good quality HTV and looks great on the items that I've made and shines a ton! Best glitter iron on I’ve used!!! The color truely does sparkle!!! Wish the price was a little more competitive, I would only buy this from now on if so!!! Worked great. Made t-shirts for class. I LOVE this product! Went on easily and looks amazing!!!!! Also, got here super fast! So sparkly and pretty. The only issue us when using it on the Cameo there was a squeaking noise that I could not figure out, but it cut just fine. Worked perfect for the project I was working on!! This stuff is great. I have a Silhouette Cameo 3 and the settings worked perfectly on my machine. This stuff irons on wonderfully. I have bought other glitter iron-on products and this one definitely is a better product. I will definitely buy more of this for future iron-on transfer projects!! Love this vinyl.

HTVRont HTV glitter vinyl are Easy to weed and very pretty. Adheres perfectly. Great quality, easy weed easy transfer. Always the perfect color as described! Never had a compliment!! Easy to weed, irons on beautiful! I love this product very Easy to weed!!! Works well. A little smelly when heated but looks good!  Very nice material to work with. Very easy to weed and looks amazing as a finished product. Satisfied customer. HTVRont is the HTVRont color U purchased. I am pleased with the color of this transfer. Best heat vinyl for any project. I've tried others less expensive but nothing compares to this product and I am willing to pay a little bit more for better quality. Easy to cut and weeds, irons on well and looks great. This product is really great. Love the color! The product went on easy, and was very easy to use. It added just the right amount of flair I was looking for. It turned out beautiful, and better than I expected. It's a more time consuming process if you have to cut the letters, images, etc. out by hand like I did, but it's well worth it. I bought this product again to use to decorate robes for my sisters wedding, and I fell in love all over again!!! It’s so reliable and easy to use, and looks gorgeous!!! Can’t wait to use again!

Went in flawlessly and looks great!! Make sure the pressure on the cutter is adjusted correctly. HTVRont htv glitter vinyl Works awesome! And is a decent size roll and great price! The transfer was easy to apply. It made the 10th birthday shirt my daughter created and designed for her niece special and beautiful.  Very good product. I would order again. The color was exactly as described. Shipping was as expected and the price was fantastic! I will definitely order from this seller again. This is great vinyl! It was easy to weed and it ironed on perfectly! Will definitely be ordering this brand again! This Heat Transfer Vinyl is wonderful! Weeds easily, applies to tee shirts nicely and it's beautiful!

没有评论:

发表评论