2019年10月18日星期五

where to buy Easy to use, easy to cut transfer tape

Love HTVRont transfer tape. Easy to use, easy to cut and the grid lines are really useful when it comes time to apply the vinyl. I like the transfer tape; however, it would be nice if it was just one more step up on the sticky scale. You just have to press a little more than normal to get the vinyl to stick. I love this better than others I’ve bought from other companies. The transfer is sooooooo much easier with this! I use this product along with the Oracle paper to crest custom stickers. It works great with no issues. So far it's the best transfer tape I have used, although it's hard to see through it, I still wouldn't use a different one. It’s not completely clear but easy to see through and layer colors. It’s kind of the consistency of masking tape, but see through. The grid lines are nice and my vinyl comes off easily. Definitely will reorder when I need more! Used it for vinyl transfer, and it works better than any other kind I have used! Definitely worth the buy! I just prefer this brand for craft vinyl.

I have tried 3 different kinds of transfer tape, this is the first one I've gotten to actually work without wanting to pull my hair out! I will say if you are selling vinyl prints and want your customers to see the image or text through the paper this is probably not the right paper for you unless what you're printing is a dark color like in the image from the listing. My image was a light teal and I couldn't see it at all through the paper...but it transfers very well and is perfect for my needs! Chances are if you’re struggling with this transfer paper, it’s user error. This stuff is great! For best results once you’ve placed this over your cut project, burnish it (rub over it with your scraper), then flip it over so your project is face down. Lift a corner of the backing of your project and peel it back over itself (not upward). Same goes for when you are ready to remove the transfer paper once you’ve placed your design, rather than pulling up just pull it in the direction your removing it in. Hope this helps anyone who may still be struggling! I have not been able to use this transfer paper as I've been very sick. But delivery was quick and it appears to be what I need. I ordered this for my wife’s crafting projects and she loves it!

I am new to using  cricut transfer paper  and was having a lot of trouble with other brands as the tape would not lift the vinyl from the backing. This transfer tape works amazingly well and is very easy to use. Product received promptly and is exactly what I needed. I am pleased with this! It is thick enough to hold up but still allow you to see the decals. The product arrived quickly. It’s easy to use and I’ve had no problems so far when it came to my vinyl projects. I would order this again. So far I have used it on a few vynl projects and have yet to have any real issues. I use this for stencils and it works great. It's not as strong as the clear transfer tape so you don't have to fight with it as much to apply stencils. This is a great product for transferring vinyl. The Cricut vinyl transfer is extremely hard to use since it is so sticky. It has ended up messing up many of my projects. Since getting this brand I have had 0 issues with transferring my stuff over. All of the items in the picture I used this brand for and couldn't be happier. I absolutely love this transfer tape! I have tried to use the Cricut brand and hate it. I will continue using this on my projects. So easy to use! The best I have found. Not too sticky. Easy release. Love this product for decals. Easy to use and easy to remove.

I've used tons of viny on my cricut and HTVRont cricut transfer paper made it so easy. I like it's transparency and grid lines because it makes it that much easier to make things come out right! Ill be buying more of this. Awesome product! Easy to use, and a great price. Will definitely buy again when I run out. I’ve used it everyday since I bought it. I'm so.glad I made the switch from the clear tape to this. It's so easy to remove and u can use it many times. This is super easy to remove from vinyl to item that is being customized and easy to use. I actually like this one better than the cricut one because the cricut one leave the adhesive on the vinyl which I hate. Like the adhesion. Would be better without the red lines. Great product! This was my first time using transfer tape with vinyl and it worked perfectly. I was so excited! I will be ordering more!

没有评论:

发表评论