2019年10月20日星期日

HTVRont t shirt transfer paper works great for vinyl projects

HTVRont T shirt transfer paper looks great. Exactly as described and pictured. I have not yet used it. But will be sure to write another review when I do. Great for my vinyl projects! Fast shipping! Used this to transfer vinyl lettering and decals to chalkboards and wood. Bold grid lines helped keep things straight. Just needed to use a a scraper tool to run over the tape before and after transfers. Transferred easily and didn’t rip my thin lettering as other transfer tape does. Peels off well if needing to make adjustments and when finished. Will be ordering more rolls and regularly. I was not aware that this is like card stock. I am new to this craft, but I use it for a backing for vinyl once its cut. My vinyl does not does not lift anything from the transfer paper. I am pleased by the handling of this material. Bought this product for my wife. Prompt delivery and great product. She was impressed by how much better this was than the popular brand available at local craft stores. It is the perfect amount of adhesive. Some contact  T shirt transfer paper are almost to sticky. With this I can vinyl transfer on almost anything. Fabric doesn’t end up with sticky residue, paper doesn’t end up tearing.

HTVRont t shirt transfer paper is your best option for transferring vinyl! I've used the Cricut brand and the Silhouette one too, and they both are terrible. So if you are making vinyl decals with a Cricut or similar machine, then buy this. You won't be sorry. Excellent adhesion and easy lift off. I ordered this to make tumblers for a bachelorette party. The adhesive stuck well and did it’s job! Only think I would have preferred is the roll be cut in to 12x12 sheets. Exactly what I needed. Will definitely order more from this seller when I need. This product works great for my vinyl crafts I create with my Cricut. This is very good for transferring Oracal 651. Super easy to use and transfers better than any other product I’ve used! This product sticks just enough and doesn't leave sticky residue behind. I love this brand compared to the Cricut brand. This one is so much easier to use and does not give you air pockets/bubbles if you are pressing down as you go, unlike my experience with the Cricut brand. Will continue to buy this one! Also, note it is a standard grip so i don't think it would work well for say a glitter vinyl or something that is not completely flat. The transfer paper works just as I needed and arrived just in time for my project. Definitely recommend.



 I’m newer to the cricut seen but got the hang of using this stuff pretty quickly. It’s my favorite so far. The real deal sealer was the other weekend while at a paint party the hostess had planned for us to all transfer our last names in vinyl onto a painted board. She has always used the cricut brand transfer tape(nothing wrong with that and it’s still a good product). Everytime she went to make the transfer it was so sticky that it was pulling up the paint... yes it had dried properly... so I took mine home and used this transfer paper to apply my vinyl and voila! Everything transferred perfectly like usual and no paint peeled! I gave this 5 stars because of the value and transfer ease. It’s jusy sticky enough to transfer vinyl to textured surfaces but strong enough to transfer glitter vinyl. The only con to this paper is that it isn’t clear, but had I read the description prior to purchasing, I would have known that. With it being an off-white color, it makes it difficult to layer or precisely place the vinyl. Otherwise, it’s excellent. This is by far the best transfer tape I've ever used. Sticks when you need it to and comes off easily when you need it to.


My new go to transfer tape. I used a different one previously and loved it. Then the formula got changed or something because while it didn’t feel super tacky to the touch, it stopped working on the same project I had done at least 50 times previously. I tried this one BECAUSE of the complaints that it wasn’t tacky enough. And it was perrrrrrffffect. I would call this medium tacky and I won’t usr anything else. I love this transfer tape. It actually picks up the Vynil. I tried cricut brand and it was a pain to use. This is by far the best transfer paper that I have ever used. If you've worked with vinyl long enough, you know that cutting it is the easy part - placing it is the most crucial because it can make or break the professional appearance of your work. This  T shirt transfer paper has just enough grab and give that it will allow you to position and hold your work without having to tease/weed it off your transfer paper. I've used others that were cheaper and even Cricut's version - really bad results. Seller is prompt to send and never an issue with purchase or receiving deliveries when promised. Love using this transer tape for all of my vinyl projects. It is easy to use and less expensive than similar products I have found in stores.

没有评论:

发表评论