2019年7月17日星期三

where to buy butcher paper for tables

I purchased YRYM HT brown butcher paper to wrap up packages for mailing. I would say it is a smidgen thinner than a brown paper bag, so it feels a little less sturdy, but better than regular old standard printer paper. The YRYM HT butcher paper works very well for my purpose, although I do like to double wrap the packages for extra protection. Not as stiff as that heavy-duty pattern board, but I didn't get it for that. Great for patterns. Too thick to trace through. I use it to cut silk chiffon with; I put the fabric in between two layers. Love it. Will not need to order more for a while.
brown butcher paper




We used YRYM HT brown butcher paper as table cloths for our rustic barn wedding reception. Super easy! Super affordable! And we dressed them up with burlap table runners to help turn up the rustic chic. It was perfect! After looking into the paper wrapped BBQ method I thought I would give it a try. So I found this and bought a roll. I have managed to make some awesome BBQ with this method and would recommend it to anyone. This is a lot of  brown paper, somehow more than I was expecting. We used it to cover 6 long picnic tables of dubious cleanliness for a birthday party at a public park. Still a ton left over -- I have to figure out what else to use it for.


You get a LOT of great brown old-fashioned wrapping paper. For those who like the vintage look. One butcher paper roll will last you a lifetime. The YRYM HT butcher roll has a lot of paper! You can use it for anything you want. Initially, i used it to line my drawers. The paper is pretty thick and sturdy, I even used it to wrap my christmas gifts to mail out. I use this for wrapping packages and it is the perfect weight, heavy enough to cover and protect, light enough to fold into the end wrap. The only down side is that it is a WIDE roll (read the specs), so it is a little hard to handle. I bought this Kraft wrapping paper to use for Christmas this year. I am so glad that I did. It was much more durable than regular Christmas wrapping paper. I love the simplicity of it and being able to dress it up with ribbon, stamps, etc!






没有评论:

发表评论