2019年7月10日星期三

review of YRYM HT butcher paper roll


Butcher paper roll is one of the most wonderful things ever created! And now this paper with grids makes it even more fabulous! I hate wasting anything, even butcher paper so now that I can measure and cut just what I need, there will not be any more waste! I love that you can bake different flavors of cookies without changing the paper. I often bake oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies but when not using parchment paper, the raisins or chocolate chips might stick to the pan. Then I have to wash the pans before making the next flavor of cookies. Nothing sticks to the paper. This is especially great for holiday baking and birthday parties. I also love using it with my cake pans. I line the pans, bake the cakes, and freeze the cakes in the pan. The paper peels off easily allowing me to ice the cakes immediately. I have some heavy duty pans that have gotten scratched over the years. Butcher paper allows me to keep these pans and still get many years of use out of them.


This is the first time actually used white butcher paper and I love it. I bakes some chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies. The cookies slid right off they didn't stick to the paper. It makes clean up very easy. No more burned xookie bottoms. I also used the parchment to roast some veggies in the oven. Reynold parchment paper is so convenient. I will definitely be using this product for all my baking needs.


The YRYM HT Butcher paper roll worked very well. I wanted to make some Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing. The white Butcher paper is oven safe up to 420 F and I baked the cinnamon rolls at 375 F for about 17 minutes, just enough to get the cinnamon rolls to become golden brown. The directions for the YRYM HT Butcher paper roll instructed there was no need to add any nonstick products before baking and when I got the cinnamon rolls out of the oven, I was easily able to lift them off the parchment paper. I also checked the bottom of the cinnamon rolls and they were not burnt at all. I also checked to see if the parchment paper was stuck to the tray, and happy to say, the parchment paper was not stuck to the tray at all. There are also grid lines printed on the parchment paper, making it easier for you to portion. I did not get the chance to try the cinnamon rolls straight out of the oven. I tried it about 5 hours later and I did not warm it up before eating it, sadly to say, the cinnamon rolls was not what i expected. It did not taste all that great, but of course, I do not believe the flavor has anything to do withYRYM HT Butcher paper roll . I do bake every so often and I am looking forward to using the YRYM HT Butcher paper roll . So far, baking cinnamon rolls on the white butcher paper turned out perfect.


I just love this non-stick butcher paper! It is my new go to when cooking. I used it for my rolls at thanksgiving and not one roll stuck or burnt. It has a grid so you can cut it to fit perfect. I really can't think of anything bad or negative about it. The cutter makes a clean cut.

没有评论:

发表评论