2019年7月13日星期六

review of YRYM HT white butcher paper

When I ordered the YRYM HT butcher paper roll, I didn't realize how big the roll was! I was trying to replace a roll that was about a foot long... Whoops! But now we will have paper forever. Other than that, I'm really satisfied with the quality of the paper. It is nice and thick, and perfect for wrapping packages. paper quality is great, but be ready: The role weighs a TON, is bulky and would be best used on a roller. So if you have one, it will be fine. I don't have one and am getting a great workout when using it. My biceps look like Popeye's; I may even get a tattoo.  I use it for wrapping paper, there are so many amazing ways you can decorate it. Looks great under our tree and what a great value!


I purchased the butche paper roll to wrap boxes for mailing. The thickness is excellent for this as it is easy enough to fold but thick enough I think to last while being shipped. We have also used it for art projects. This is a lot of paper but very cost effective.  Nice center roll holds paper nice. The thickness was well needed and held up amazingly with our project! I would buy again and again!!!! Worth the price hands down. We bought the natural color which is brown.  I am covering boxes with it after stamping it and kids drawing on it. Heavy and I believe it will hold up well. I was wondering how heavy this kraft paper would be, since its price was so affordable; but it turns out to be nice and strong. It's great for art work, wrapping, table covering,etc.


I use the white butcher paper for pattern drafting and altering, due to it's width. It's sturdy enough for a slightly heavier use in sewing and storage. I'll order again. It's invaluable. If you are moving, you need this. Excellent product. Agree with previous comments, the paper is quite strong and is significantly thicker than a paper grocery bag.

white butcher paper
white butcher paper




Good quality white butcher paper. I used it to cover picnic tables at a local park where we held my sons first birthday. It worked out great with the use of table clips. Made for easy clean up also. Just roll up and toss in the trash and environmentally friendlier than plastic covers. My toddlers LOVE when I put this out on the floor and they can color or paint to their heart's content. It will last a very long time. I am using this for making sewing patterns, as the pattern paper tissue is so fragile. It's a great product. You can also use it for shelf paper.
There is no end to the usefulness of this paper. Scouts, cubs, posters, making my own sewing patterns, writing huge messages on the wall. They'll notice "happy birthday" when you write it on this and wrap their whole bed room in it! And I haven't even come close to using half of the roll. I love how thick and sturdy it is. This is heavy enough for crayons, markers, even school paint like tempera paints.

没有评论:

发表评论