2019年7月26日星期五

Grill cooking mat is a must have for BBQ masters

YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats are one of those products that you initially think you will never need. Once you use it though you will quickly change your mind. Imagine no more charred meat due to flame ups yet still getting that awesome grilled flavor! I was skeptical of grill cooking mat when my parents first mentioned it. After getting tired of trying to keep my grill grate clean after each use, I broke down and bought these. They are amazing! I was worried I'd lose the smoky flavor gained from grilling directly on the grate, but the flavor is actually better with the kona mat. Chicken and pork chops don't dry out or stick to the grate. I wish I'd had these when I first bought my grill. These grill mats are great, good quality, easy to use & clean. For those of you in condos or apts & share a grill, the mats are a clean solution.


I have not yet had the chance to use these grill cooking mat, but they are very well built. I do not expect any issues. I have used other BBQ Grill Mats in the past. But this YRYM HT Mat puts them all to shame. I glad I order 2 packages of the YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill Mats. I am sure I'll will be ordering more. I bought the mats for the RoadTrip XXL grill I had recently purchased. The mats did not fit onto the grill plates well, but they were very easy to cut. Had a similar product last year from another vendor that sent two larger ones for comparable price. However, we cook literally everyday on the grill from Mar-Oct. Apparently that was too much as the mat broke down from so much use. Found this Kona company and with all the great reviews, we are hopeful these stand up better over time. One note - thought about giving it 4 instead of 5 stars due to the size being a bit small, using both doesn't cover but about 70% of the cooking area - but that's my fault for not noticing the size in the listing - so measure your grill space and possibly get larger mat that kona offers if necessary. We will be purchasing a new grill this summer and look to purchase the larger size Kona offers, their discounted offer was a pleasant surprise for future purchases.


Love YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats very nice to keep in the camper works great on those park grills. I've only had my mats a couple of weeks and I've already used them a ton! I've made shrimp, hot dogs, and chicken and all of the food looked and tasted like they were directly on the grill. I love this product because I live in an apartment complex where a lot of people use the grill and don't clean it. This was the perfect solution to get the grill experience without fear of placing my food on a dirty grill. Would highly recommend to everyone!  Bought this as it was recommended by a friend and I'm glad I did. Easy peasy to use and cleanup easy also. Good purchase and good find!! I bought these grill liners for my husband as he hates when certain marinades I make totally mess up his grill. He was amazed! I like the fact that they clean up well and we can start with a clean surface. I highly recommend them!


Works decent enough. Definitely have to blast the flames though. Keeps the little bits and pieces from falling but still find juices dripping down. Cool Beans!!! Awesome product. I know I will get lots of u s0e this BBQ season with my new mats. I will definitely buy again.

没有评论:

发表评论