2019年7月30日星期二

YRYM HT grill cooking mat protects grilled food from flare ups

Tried one of YRYM HT barbecue grill mats for the first time tonight on two salmon filets. They worked very well. I was concerned that it would change the cooking time a lot but found no real difference other than I no longer had to struggle to keep the filets from falling apart. Cleanup was easy. An added surprise was that my grill had no mess and didn't require a post cook heating phase to clean it off. That's a savings in propane fuel that I hadn't expected. Am looking forward to trying steaks on the mat.The mats are the perfect size for grilling and I have enjoyed my first cook with them. Grilled some veggies on my BGE and they turned out great. Recommend if you are looking for a grill cooking mat as these work well and have great quality.


This is my second set of barbecue grill mats and I love them. Really makes grill clean up quick and easy. Love the fact that you can also place them in the dishwasher. Great idea. We finally made fajitas on the grill, and used the grill mats. Worked great, doesn't stick. Love it! I recommend to buy it. Bought as present so don't really know if individual likes it. Love the concept. Got this one for the holidays, and expected a nice gadget but got a product for making amazing bacon. Also used it for tenderloins and it did a great job on that one too. Easy cleanup, and a product that is going to be used a lot. We usually bake Salmon but with the warm weather we chose to grill and I must say the mats not only sped up cooking time it came out very tender!

I love to smoke meat and it always gets so messy and hard to clean up after. But the barbecu grill mats made that job a lot easier. Just stick them in the dishwasher and cleanup is a breeze! I gave all 3 of the mats I ordered away as Christmas gifts but everyone who received it seemed very excited. I appreciate your extra helpful information in your email. I will pass along the information. I originally ordered this mat to prevent my food from sticking to the grill but after the first use I have realized it does so much more. I use community grills at my apartment which are not always cleaned which causes a lot of flare ups. This grill cooking mat not only keeps my food from sticking but also protects the meat from flare ups making it easier to cook the meat just the way I like it. I would recommend this product and other products by this company to anyone that uses a grill.



The grill mat works as advertised. After 2 uses we got small pin holes which could have happened because the heat was too high. I contacted Customer Service and they immediately replaced it. Received order as promised. The grill mat exceeded my expectations cooking boneless chicken breast. Followed the instructions and the chicken turned out nice and juicy and cooked in less time. Great product and look forward to our next cookout. Bought this because it can be put in the dishwasher and can sear at 500 degrees. The one I had was thin and flimsy. This is heavy duty yet nice non stick coating.

没有评论:

发表评论