2019年6月29日星期六

No flairs up with Barbecue mat

I have never taken the BBQ grill mat off the BBQ grill. BBQ is easier to use, lots better to clean and food does not get burnt when fat drips. Having used other grill mats over the past few years even just opening the package I could tell these would be better. They are definitely sturdier and thicker and you can tell they are non stick just by the sheen. Definitely will never go back to using the knock offs. I used this product to BBQ some Brauts, It worked much better than straight on the grill. less flair ups. I have use grill mats before but was very dissatisfied. I was delighted to receive yours. It is thick and no slick or slippery like some others. I use them in my oven. After seeing how well it works I gave the info to a few people in my building that are big into BBQ.


Took a chance because mostly of the reviews and a recent flare up on my grill while cooking chicken. Glad I did! The barbecue mat work great! You get the fire roasted flavor from the grill with the grill marks and best of all no more flare ups! These Grill mats from YRYM HY work wonderfully. Food Cooks the same and taste the same as it always did except it doesn't stick to the grill. This was a gift so haven’t seen it in action yet but have bought a similar product and absolutely love it. If you grill, you should have a grill mat. I just received my Kona grill mats today. I haven't had the opportunity to use them, yet. I am anxiously looking forward to trying them out very soon. I was extremely pleased with the speed in which I received my order and the quality of the product looks very well made, much more heavy duty product than the grill mats I've seen for sale at the big box stores.


The grill mat works as advertised. It does a great job cooking a variety of foods on the grill, still leaving grill marks, and makes for an easy clean up. Definitely recommend. Today (Labor Day) I decided to do a comparison with some rib-eyes. In the pictures you'll see that I cooked two rib-eyes on the mat and one directly on the grill. I set the grill temp to 500 (for a good sear) and placed the mat on the right side of my grill (which is the hotter side for some reason). Of course, I got more distinct grill lines on the steak directly on the grill.


HOWEVER, I got a great medium rare cook with the steaks on the grill mat. They steaks on the mat also were more flavorful, as the juices didn't run off into the grill, but instead cooked on top of the mat. Therefore all the seasoning remained with the steaks! And again, after cooking these, I pulled the mats off the grill immediately with tongs, and before I could finish shutting the grill off they were cool to the touch. Oh, did I mention that my grates were absolutely pristine (except for the side that I cooked the steaks on directly).
I'll provide an updated review after several more weeks of use. So far, however, these are well worth the buy and a MUST HAVE for serious grillers that want to cut down on cleanup of messy grates. One of my all-time best buys so far!!

没有评论:

发表评论