2020年2月3日星期一

YRYM HT miracle grill mat grills salmon perfectly

YRYM HT copper grill mats arrived early. This was a Fathers Day present for my husband. He ABSOLUTELY loves it. No more lengthy and greasy cleaning of the BBQ as the sheets are super easy to clean. A great product indeed! They work really well. I didn't even have to clean my grill afterwards. Easy to clean too. The copper grill mats performed extremely well for cooking and clean up. Just be prepared to have them marked.

Although I prefer cooking on my woodburning barbecue pit I really enjoyed cooking on my gas grill just for the convenience of it. I have tried other miracle grill mat before and a lot of times it was easier just to throw them away because food stuck and it took forever to clean them (not convenient). these actually work with absolutely no sticking and a one minute clean!! In fact they work so well I almost pushed a burger patty off the mat because it didn't stick trying to flip it. I don't know about durability yet but at this cost I'll just get another round of them. All the fun with minimal cleanup- definitely recommend YRYM HT copper grill mat.

I have only one exception on how well the YRYM HT copper grill mat performed. I used the mats as outlined on a charcoal grill with the grill grates fully raised from the heat source.. The temperature was kept at 350 degrees or less. Yet, each of the two mats, I used, were left with grate marks burned onto them. The temperature was well below the 500 degree caution limit. The grate marks can not be removed. On the PLUS side, NONE of the various cooked items,(chicken, beef, pork), stuck to the mats. And the mats were extremely simple to clean. Had the grate marks not happened, then I would have given the product 5 Stars.

YRYM HT miracle grill mat allows you to cook the salmon perfectly, we try it with vegetables and everything is excellent, you do not miss the sauce or the juice, recommended purchase. Have used only once; but, was pleased with the performance. They really do keep your grill surface clean and were easy to roll up and wash in the kitchen sink.

没有评论:

发表评论