2020年2月17日星期一

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is easy to work with Cricut

I bought HTVRONT HTV transfer tape for my sis. She has a Cricut machine and I opened up her world by introducing her to transfer tape. I used it for my mechanic job in the Air Force, for numbering equipment. Reusable and easy to use too. I bought this with the cricut vinyl and the worked really well together. I was able to transfer 3-4 times with the same piece of transfer paper, so it’s resourceful too.

Nothing compares to HTVRONT HTV transfer tape. I've tried just about every brand. Nothing works as well and as easy as the cricut brand. There is a learning curve, just like with all cricut (or an die cutting machine brand) machines/accessories/material. But once you've mastered your technique, you’ll see that this brand is worth the money. It's cheaper for the task to get done right the first time rather than spending less in other products that risk messing up your work because they don't stick enough or transfer correctly. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape works great. Very sticky. Easy to cut to size. I use the same price over and over for transfers. Repurchased.

This is the best transfer tape for vinyl I've ever used and I got the hang of it pretty quickly. It's sticky enough but not crazy sticky. Everything transferred easily and I'm very happy with it. Perfect for all my transfer needs. Works great with vinyl. My favorite transfer tape. I have tried multiple different types and this is my favorite. In my opinion it’s worth the price compared to cheaper ones. I really like this tape when using vinyl. The grid is very helpful for alignment. You can use a piece several times too, so it's cost saving. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape makes transferring my vynil project much easier. So easy to use. Makes applying vinyl a breeze. Thanks for making this product Cricut.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape works great. Super sticky, I cut it and stick it to my shirt or something before my piece so it loses some sticky and is easier to work with. This is a good product, can easily find transfer tape that is not this brand name though that works just the same for cheaper. I'm so pleased with my purchase. The quality of the product and price are unbeatable. You won't be disappointed buying these.

没有评论:

发表评论