2020年2月13日星期四

YRYM HT brown butcher paper works great for art craft

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is the best brown paper ever! I have been searching for brown paper all my life, and now I can rest in peace. Great product. We used it to cover picnic tables at our party. Worked great. Also a good thickness to wrap gifts. Would buy again. I use YRYM HT brown butcher paper to gift wrap my products for my customers and this is the perfect thickness for the job- not too thick or thin. Great quality paper. Bought this to line a table for eating crabs. Three layers down and no mess.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is exactly what I was looking for. Quite a few projects around the house that my last roll of hand-me-down kraft paper had expired. This will fill the bill just fine, actually a heavier ply than my last roll. Nice thickness and good quality and a great value. Would purchase again. It was a gift to My Granddaughter Who lives out of state. She likes it, and if She likes, I like it ! Arrived on time in a size appropriate box! I am looking forward to our body craft project! The only draw back I see now is that I am worried the markers will bleed through the paper on to my surfaces. Next time I will get a wax lined product or something that will not bleed through! 

Received YRYM HT brown butcher paper just as described. Perfect for classroom use; however, it did allow permanent markers to bleed through (quickly removed with major eraser). I have mine hanging on a wall mount for easy access. Definitely glad to have two small rolls rather than 1 huge one. I wish this came in white! Just what I was looking for and at a good price. Durable and easy to use. We covered tables for an event and the wind caught it a few times but it didn't rip. Very pleased with the quality.

Let me start by saying I think YRYM HT brown butcher paper roll is a good product, and that I think many people will love this. That being said, it was a little thinner than I was expecting. I'm using it to rap gifts and the table for the holidays. If I put tape in the wrong place I can't take the tape off without ripping the paper. It also wrinkles easy. It's also a little darker brown than it looks in the photo. I was expecting dark khaki or tan, this is more true to actual brown or light cocoa.

没有评论:

发表评论