2020年2月6日星期四

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape reviews

I have used quite a few different brands of adhesive transfer tape and HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is by far my favorite. It picks up the vinyl with ease and makes my projects much easier! I will be purchasing again. Good quality, great price. Has a feel like masking tape, super easy to use. I love the lines for projects. It helps with the letter and image alignment. Easy to see what you are doing. I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape! I ran a test before shipping out to friend and wanted to make sure that they won't have a hard time transferring the vinyl to wall. This works like magic! Easy to use, convenient red lines, no excess backing paper and doesn't fight with letting go of vinyl. Used Oracal 631 on Smooth walls.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape worked great and peeled off very easily.  The best transfer tape for vinyl I have ever used! Also has a nice scraper with it. The roll adheres to itself! This HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape roll is similar to a masking tape style of transfer. It is not super sticky, but still pulls even the stronger vinyls. Easy transfers, I highly recommend! Such a great transfer tape!!! I love the fact it has the squares so you can see through. My favorite transfer tape, Just the right amount of sticky. I have been working with the cricut brand and this blows it out of the water! No backing paper to struggle to seperate from, it's much more pliable and peels away from the vinyl easily! Its saving me time and money! I haven't had to remake a decal yet!  I got this because I've had problems with the cricut brand not letting go. Used on our stock trailer.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is the first transfer paper I've ever used, and BOY does it adhere... To the point that I couldn't get anything to come off without painstakingly using my cricut tools to pick and place the first part of all lettering on my desired surface. That being said, after a little research I found this stuff works much better if you stick it to your shirt first. Your vinyl will come off much more easily, and I can't imagine needing another roll for quite some time, as there is a ton of the stuff. So while it may be a little too strong, I think it's overall worth it for the value. At first when I opened the package I wasn't sure just because i have only bought the cricut paper. But I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. I will buy it again before getting the cricut brand. This is awesome transfer tape and super easy to use! Definitely will buy again!

I'm used to using the clear transfer sheets, but HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape was a pretty good deal and works well for darker colors since it’s not completely clear to see where you’re putting the vinyl. Easy to use, tacky and the grid lines are easy to see and make it very easy to line up designs.

没有评论:

发表评论