2020年2月10日星期一

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl works great for vinyl project

It took me a couple tries to get HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl set on the right side when putting it through my machine, however after I cut the image, weeding it was extremely easy. Not only that, the vinyl transferred better than any other vinyl I've ever used, cricut's own brand included. It's stayed through several washes, and I will definitely be ordering more! I have made many awesome things with this vinyl. Great quality and fast shipping.

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl is great! I will buy this from now on. HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl weeds like easy weed, adheres well, and you don’t find small pieces falling off to have to take 20 more minutes to put back on and not stick to your carrier sheet!! I’ve used 2 other cheap vinyls and always disappointed either their really thick and would make someone sweat underneath or they are just junk and have no sticky carrier sheet and I’m puzzling my design back together. This works wonders, and it's all flat as it comes so no need to unroll and tape etc. it’s easy to know how to cut because it’s white on one side and color is on the other and you cut white side up!

This was everything I hoped for and more and even came with a see they Teflon sheet and durable folder to store. The HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u will wrinkle a bit when you wash it made onto a shirt make sure to tell customers to wash inside out and tumble dry! What a great pack for playing around with HTV for the first time. Nice array of colors to use, the envelope they ship in is great for storing it so it doesn't get damaged. The only way this.could be better is if it was offered in rolls rather than just 1 12 x 12 sheet. Best part is a lot of them are white on one side so it's so easy to know which side to cut on. Weeds easily and is still holding up after some washes. Its thin, flexible, cuts well, and weeds like butter! I've been thru a few htv and this is by far the best!

The darker colors like black, smoke grey, navy blue etc. Are a little hard to tell which side is down. Other than that it's AWESOME. I will be buying again. I only use this for my HTV projects. The vinly sticks nicely and have has no complaint from costumers.

没有评论:

发表评论