2020年1月31日星期五

where to buy adhesive transfer tape for vinyl projects

I don't always have high expectations for products for which there are literally hundreds to choose from. But HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape was one of those pleasant surprises where I'm very satisfied with my purchase and the product's performance. I'm new to vinyl projects and needed transfer tape to get me started. This seemed like a good balance of price and quantity - I fully expect to waste a portion of it while learning. The printed lines on the tape make alignment incredibly simple and accurate. 

Love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape! I've been in the vinyl business since 2013 and it’s the BEST I’ve tried to date! The tape is perfectly clear (which looks wonderful on the decals I retail) and it has a smaller scale grid that I can appreciate. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape easily lifted my decal and released exactly as I'd expect. So...bottom line: for the money, this is the perfect transfer tape! Affordable and effective! I have only used it a few times but have to say I haven't had any issues . It sticks great to vinyl . I don't have to fight with it to stick like the other brands I used. No residue left behind ! So far I'm really liking it ! The price , the amount you get and how its packaged is great as well. It will be my go to from now on. This transfer tape works great. Strong enough to use more than once, but not too sticky. The blue squares make it easy to put vinyl on straight.

I have been trying a lot of different transfer tapes for my decals most of them have ruined my decal n the others just don't wanna stick at all no matter how hard I press. N with this product it is best transfer tape for vinyl to cut out n once I put it on my decal it picked it up quick with no problem. It wasn't difficult and I love it. I would definitely buy more n I will totally recommend. One of the best transfer tapes I used. Very easy to apply and then remove the vinyl once it is on my items. I have purchased a few different transfer tapes to use while making tumblers. This tape is considered to be the best transfer tape for vinyl. It picks up the vinyl and will release the vinyl just fine. For the price, it is worth it. We’ve used this product in our vinyl business and have been pleased with the ease of use as well as the amount if adhesion that's is perfect for our applications! Great product, highly recommended!

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is great ! The brand I was using was way to sticky and would ruin my projects ! This stuff is perfect ! I also love that it comes in a 50 ft roll ! This officially is now my go to transfer tape ! Some of the best transfer tape I've used! Perfect amount of stickiness. Love the grid on the tape. This Works great I was able to reuse the same piece over again which saves money. Really like the grid lines they help keep cuts and designs straight. The HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape roll is sturdy and easier to store then the other brands I have tried. Will definitely recommend and buy again. Great Product! 

没有评论:

发表评论