2020年1月15日星期三

HTVRONT T shirt vinyl works perfectly for vinyl project

HTVRONT T shirt vinyl was the best HTV that I have purchased! It’s easy to weed and adhered extremely well to my shirts. I will definitely be purchasing more of this vinyl. I have washed the shirts that I created so many times and the vinyl is still adhered to the shirts perfectly! Very easy to week and has adhered to shirts very well even after multiple washes. Easy to weed, love the mat black color on clothing. This is the second time I have ordered HTVRONT T shirt vinyl and will continue to order when in need of black vinyl.

The Cricut Maker kept cutting all the way through the material. I had to go to the custom settings and dial back the cut pressure quite a bit. But once I did that it was great! HTVRONT T shirt vinyl worked perfectly for the project I used it for! Easy to weed and adhered perfectly!! I am very happy with this HTV! I wanted to get something a little on the cheaper end and I was not disappointed. I really liked the price, it cut well, it weeded like a dream! and I had no issues with it sticking on the shirt I made. It actually performed better than I expected. I will definitely be purchasing HTVRONT T shirt vinyl again when the time comes. I was a little hesitant because I am accustomed to using a different brand but I grave it a try! SUPER easy to work with! Cut easily, easy to weed and adhered easy. Only con was there was an odor after applying heat. it didn't linger overall great product.
T shirt vinyl
HTVRONT T shirt vinyl

HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl was super easy to use! My cricut cut the vinyl easily. I used this gold heat transfer vinyl for softball jerseys. So easy to cut and weed. Have always used Siser and this is comparable but easier to weed than Siser. Would recommend this vinyl to those looking for a cheaper vinyl but with the same value. Goes on easy and has a thinner feeling than some vinyl. The vinyl was also very easy to weed. I used a cricut easypress 2 to apply it on to t-shirts at the recommended temp settings and it worked wonderfully! I’m very pleased with the results of this HTV. I was worried that this would be like some of the other "value" htv on amazon that doesn't cut or weed well but HTVRONT preformed great! It cut perfect with the Cricut, was easy to weed and adhered great onto shirts! Will use again.

Weeding is so easy almost does it by itself. It adheres great to a shirt. Great amount for the price. Purchased this vinyl in black and it was a dream to weed, and iron. I ironed on 330 for 30 seconds and did a warm peel and It was PERFECT! definitely planning on buying other colors soon.

没有评论:

发表评论